This is my second Christmas in the sugar bowl and I still cant get enough. Its something about it that I cant stay away from. Kind of a rush I guess... A power trip.
Ok, so my meeting with the guy from my last post went well. I'm going to name him Mr. LaywerDude. :P
He says hes a lawyer, works nearby. We talked about all kinds of things. Mostly about how breath taking he thought I was. Needless to say he was seriously attracted to me. I told him I prefer to be blunt and get things over with in the very beginning so I don't waste months and many dates without neither of us really getting what we want.
We discussed allowances. Hes doable.. I prefer a monthly or at least bi-weekly allowance but he wants a per meeting. I told him how much I wanted per meeting and he said hes fine with it. Cool with me, as this will not be a consistent arrangement. He told me what he wanted which is to eat it. That's it... He only wants to wine & dine me and put his face in my puss. How Fun! lol As long as hes good at it...
So as always I'm keeping my options open and continuing to contact other pots. I love that they put a wink system on SA because sometimes I am really lazy :P and don't have the time or don't feel like typing a nice greeting or I come across someones profile and forget to send them a msg if they look good. This way I can just click a button! Pow!!
Another note. I absolutely hate time wasters.. and pic collectors. In the few days that I have come back to the site I have gotten quite a few of them. Ughh... Annoying!! Two in particular that really irked me. The first had good conversation to begin with and asked for more pics. I sent him 3 more. He then proceeded to ask me to send him more pics and said 'dont be shy' Really dude?? I have 2 pics on my profile already, so 5 pics of me is not enough?? GTFOH!!
The next one said that he wanted to make sure it was me and could I send him more pics, IN HIS FIRST EMAIL to me!! Then said he wanted me to get on webcam also to prove it!!
................
Come on.. Is it that serious? I know some of these men may have been scammed before but if the girl is not the same as her picture all you have to do is walk away. Why should I go out of my way to make him comfortable if he is not doing the same for me? It can be hard work finding a pot do they think that we really have time to sit and waste on a webcam on a chance that we MAY be able to meet!?! Like how the hell do I know you are who you really say you are, right?? And are you going to compensate me for my time taken out of my day to do all of that and meet you? Probably not...
Moving on. :)
Have a great Holiday!!!! I know I am!!
TakeliaSB
Insert .csv File Into Sql Server With Bulk Insert And Reorder Columns
-
I make an ASP.NET application and I want to insert data into my SQL Server
from a CSV file. I did it with this SQL command: BULK INSERT Shops FROM
'C:\..\f...
2 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment