I am such a flip flop!!! lol
I jump in, then I back out, then I come back, and pop out again... Hey I'm back again!! Did you miss me?? yea ook...
Anyway so I was bored and missing the sugar lifestyle so I decided to revive one of my SA profiles yesterday. Immediately I get a few msgs and one in particular stood out. So, off I go, I am meeting him tonight! I'm excited!!
Hes one of those guys who love giving but want nothing in return if you know what I mean...
Details later! I'm getting ready now! ;)
Insert .csv File Into Sql Server With Bulk Insert And Reorder Columns
-
I make an ASP.NET application and I want to insert data into my SQL Server
from a CSV file. I did it with this SQL command: BULK INSERT Shops FROM
'C:\..\f...
2 years ago


2 comments:
Missed you girl :)
Keep us updated ;)
Merry Christmas!
Most definitely!!
Merry Xmas to you too!!!
Post a Comment