Sunday, July 25, 2010

Cut out to be an Escort??

Being the person that I am I have done a little digging into the lives of high end escorts. This story has intrigued me... among others. ;)








I have done pay for play one time. If I would have gotten the kind of money that these women are talking about I would not have regret it in the least bit. Don't know if I would do it now but I am looking for a stable SD/SB relationship. I want to be sure of things such as my safety and my income. Even though I am putting myself at risk by meeting some of these men I do wonder what the future holds for me. Will I actually bring myself to actually become or at least dabble in being an Escort? I don't know but I cant say that I wouldn't if given the opportunity...

P.S. I love that Amazon sells every single book I have come across!! I'm adding this to my wish list. Love building my book collection.. If only these kids would stop ripping out pages... :}

This one looks interesting also...

No comments: