Wednesday, July 14, 2010

I need new friends!!

I broke my friendship with T. If you read my blog then you may know that she is.. or was... my Best Friend. We did everything together. I did everything for her. But she took advantage and what really did it for me was when I called her to ask her a question she snapped at me and tried to cuss me out...

Over something very minor. Tryna show off in front of other people. She would never snap at me to my face cause she knows how I get down. She knows I would beat that ass easily... But thats besides the point. For her to come at me the way that she did after all the shit that I do for her, after all the money that she owes me, after how many years we have been best friends, its like a stab in the back on top of all the other stuff.

But oh well, this way I wont have to worry about anyone else anymore. The only issue I really have is that I lost my main clubbing buddy.

I need new friends!! I would actually love some friends that are in the sugar world... ;)

Or at least some friends that have their shit together. I refuse to hang out with broke ass people anymore cause all they try to do is tear you down. There is absolutely no need for anyone to hang around people who are not on their level because all they will try to do is tear you down.

And most of all Best Friends Dont Steal from eachother!!!!! Especially when I have given you too much shit already.. Why the fuck are you stealing from me!!???!?!?!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Takelia how do I contact you off blog? I am a SB from NY and I wanted to ask you a couple of questions if you do not mind.
Thanks!
Great blog by the way :)

takeliaSB said...

You can email me at Takeliasb@gmail.com
Thank you!