Google is a wonderful thing. I have a great relationship with Google as should everyone else.
Because of google I am now not so afraid to give out my phone number!! Why you ask??
Because of Google Voice!
A little while back I had a few little stalker incidents both in real life and in the sugar world. Because of it I ended up getting a second phone and cutting my main phone off until I thought it was safe to use again. :P Didn't want to change/lose my number... Have had it since 2006. :) Plus I like my phone company even though their call in customer service sucks big hairy balls...
I used the second phone which was a cheap little pay per day/use type of thing with a cheap ass company. I hated it! Calls kept dropping. Txt msgs not sending or sending multiple times... It was horrible!
After catching up on my Favorite Sugar blogger Goal Digger I discovered Google Voice through one of her posts. The capabilities of this online application are wonderful and I can keep one phone and not have to worry too much about stalkers and crazy people!! Yay!! :P (or walking around with a cheap ass phone when I have a way better one, looking all suspicious... :\ )
You can easily block people with a click of your mouse, which with my current phone company its a little more hard to do.
A great feature that I am loving, you can listen in on the voicemail someone leaves AS THEY ARE LEAVING IT!!! The voicemail is also transcribed into txt for you and you can listen to it online when you log into your account.
You can change you number just like that and can choose a number in any area code you like!! *sigh*
Since I made my account I like to pretend that I really live in NYC... hehe Hey I have a (347) area code. Why not?!? Pots don't know the difference.. lol
I love Google...
https://www.google.com/voice/
Insert .csv File Into Sql Server With Bulk Insert And Reorder Columns
-
I make an ASP.NET application and I want to insert data into my SQL Server
from a CSV file. I did it with this SQL command: BULK INSERT Shops FROM
'C:\..\f...
2 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment