Friday, July 16, 2010

SD V. SA

I have noticed that men on sugardaddie.com are way more persistent then the men on seeking... Why is that?? I also find it funny that many of them are actually looking for real girlfriends ect... I always make it a point to ask what type of arrangement they are looking for.

I also had to LMFAO at the guy who said he just wanted me as a sex slave and wasn't going to give me any kind of compensation for it.. WOW! What world are you from?? Haven't heard from him since I told him how much I wanted monthly. Guess he couldn't afford it.. Oh well!

Quick update tho: I'm setting up dates for the weekend and hopefully during the week. It will be great if I can get some serious pots to meet up with. Would love to come home with a little cash on hand, u know.

Ps. I want this book!! Who wants to buy it for me?? :P
Ima get it sooner or later though. :)

3 comments:

Mexican SugarBaby said...

Oooo I need to get that book as well!

Eden said...

I also had to LMFAO at the guy who said he just wanted me as a sex slave and wasn't going to give me any kind of compensation for it.

Wow, what was he smoking? Maybe that shit would fly elsewhere, but on an sugar site that man must seriously be tripping!

Was a good laugh though :-)

Laci said...

I have noticed the same thing! It seems as if an astonishing amount of men on SD don't know what a SugarDaddie is, and say they're looking for a soulmate and all this crap... if that's what you want go to Match.com!!! lol