Monday, July 12, 2010

Sabotage!!

Yes... Its bad.. But all is well...
My boyfriend basically fucked up my trip back to NYC last week. The day I was supposed to leave he never came home from work and yea... Needless to say I am still here.

The thing about it though, he thought I was going for a job interview. Why would you mess that up? I think he thinks I'll leave him here while I live a fabulous life in the city.. lol

We did make up though. Besides the disappearing with my car at the beginning of the week he has been really good taking care of things. Hes back to doing everything I tell him to do again.. ;)

But no real worries. My pots have been very good so far and I don't think I will have a problem as far as that goes.

Also I have not been feeling too well and don't really want to meet people while I feel this way. I will be good after next week tho...

I am going to make that journey tomorrow though. I am so stressed out at home right now so I am just going to go and make those initial meetings so that I can spark interest and see if there is anything worth pursuing.

One pot emailed me recently and kinda pissed me off. I have not spoken with him before. He was among my mass emailing and just now got back to me. Now this is the thing. I narrowed my search down to a certain income, age, and allowance range so that I could avoid all the idiots who cant afford what I am looking for. I realize that there are many who lie about how much they make but thats besides the point.

Firstly this guy's email said 'why didn't you put your ethnicity? I assume that you are black...' Uh ok.. Why point that out. And I put other because I am mixed... Why does it matter?? Then he goes on to say that my allowance range was 'too high' although he 'can afford it, almost every other girl is "cheaper"'... WTF kinda shit is that??

The thing about that bullshit is that his allowance range is listed the same as what I have on my profile. My range is $3,000-$5,000. If you want a cheap hooker then go and get one but I am by no means going to take anything less than what I have listed. Then he talks about what a 'catch' he is like there is no one better on the site.

Haha... On some real shit, I just think he thought my range was 'too much' because I am 'black' according to him. Even though he says, 'I have no problem with that as long as you don't have a problem that I am white.'

I don't care what color you are but why do you? And why would you respond if you do? I don't get it. I will meet if it gets that far though, because most people are an ass online only and once you get them face to face its a different story.

We will see how this all plays out... I cant postpone my sugar search any more than I have. Its not good.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Girl do NOT waste your time on that fool. See this is what I hate about the guys online. They're fuckers. Fuck him. That was really rude and only we allow what they say to go on as though it's ok. If he's talking to you in this way before he even meets you, it's obvious that he'll talk to you anyway he wants when he does. Never ever settle. Ever. He has no respect for you, and you deserve more. Keep it moving and keep looking.

takeliaSB said...

Thank you!! Yea he was a complete ASSFACE Loser!! How you gon say there are others that are cheaper tho... Like your shoe shopping or something..
Crazy ppl..