Saturday, July 17, 2010

iPad, Gift Daddy & another sugar party...

I'm messaging back and forth with this guy and I notice at the bottom of his email it says:

"sent from iPad"

OMG!! I want one soooooo damn bad!!! Ok, ok so I do already have the iPod Touch but whats wrong with having the same thing but just wayyyy bigger???? LMAO I did mention it to him and he said thats what a SD is for!! So maybe I can squeeze one out of him... hehehee

He also stated that he loves buying shoes for his SBs. Seems to have a huge shoe/foot fetish. Knew about designers and everything! Hmmm... a Gorgeous pair of Louboutins??? Could be in the near future for me... We will see. He seems like a strictly gift daddy which I would absolutely LOVE!! Not very good looking but who cares!!

He is up there in age, married, no kids, and very upfront and sweet as can be! I hope we click in person because we really hit it off online. We are scheduled to meet during the week sometime.

Another thing. I received an email on SA about being a Hostess at the next sugar party. I wasn't originally planning on attending this one because the price of the tickets are double what they were last time. But if I can get in for free then hey! Why not?

I wonder how many people got that email...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I got it too! I won't be doing it - decided to keep my privacy intact, but it sounds like it could be fun. Let me know if you end up doing it!

takeliaSB said...

Will do!! :)

Goal Digger said...

Interesting! What are your responsibilities as a hostess? Is there any pay? Im just curious... would never do it otherwise

Drawbacks for not having an SA profile :)

takeliaSB said...

I don't think there's any pay.. :( All it really says is you attend for free and have opportunity to meet pots. :P

yay...