I just dont get it....
No matter what I do, where I go, who I talk to... Drama surrounds me. I end relationships with peole who I think are not good for me. Make new friends. But still no matter what I do, I just cant seem to get away from it all.
I came to the city so that I could try a way to make a better life for me and my children. Back home even though I have what would be considered a good paying job there. I'm still only just paying the bills. I dont have alot of money for other things. So I left. I'm here. And how much progress have I made since coming?? Very little!!
Ughh..
This is so disappointing...
But let me tell you why... I told whoever needed to know that I was leaving to find a damn job. But on some real shit, no one I know wants me to succeed in anything I do. I really cant tell you why... But from the very second I left drama!! And somehow all the bullcrap that they were sayin got around to my ENTIRE family!!! So everyone is straight doggin me!! Hard body!!
I dont understand... what the hell do you people want me to do. Be a stay at home mom?? If I do that who the fuck is going to pay the fucking bills in my household!?!? Please tell me that!!
On top of that crap that was goin on.. The next day even more shit went down!!! Now this shit was completely unnecessary!! And completely fucked up!! Now its like I told you so on their part, but Im like if you dumb fucks would have said yes to begin with none of this shit would be an issue!!! But people want to be stupid. And do and say whatever because they think by sayin no that I not gon do wtf I have to do...
It was nothing serious to begin with.. but in the end it turned for the worse.. yet all of this could have been avoided if people werent so damn stupid and did what I asked them to do in the first place!! I mean damn!!
Im not leaving until Tuesday and in that time I have 4 dates and the sugar party to go to... I really am not tryna miss out on any of that. And if I can get something serious goin I'm not going back. I will get my kids and bring them all down here and we will stay here away from all the stupid ass ignorant people back home.
OMG!!!
Its so bad.. I really dont know how much more I can take of that crap...
FML
Insert .csv File Into Sql Server With Bulk Insert And Reorder Columns
-
I make an ASP.NET application and I want to insert data into my SQL Server
from a CSV file. I did it with this SQL command: BULK INSERT Shops FROM
'C:\..\f...
2 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment