Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Temptation...

A little while ago I posted about being an escort. For the past few days I have been searching and reading as much as I could on the subject. I am following a few escort blogs and their experiences are very interesting to me. I came across another blog where a former escort talks about the bad side of it all.

I do respect her views and opinions but I am still seriously contemplating getting into it... At least small time.

My reasoning??
  • I love sex! I am never satisfied... Sad none of my boyfriends could ever keep up with me except my kids father.
  • The money is fantastic! & we all know why we are here.. I LOVE money! $$$
  • I would be able to work whenever I want. I don't need a million dollars so I'm sure I would never let it consume my life.
  • Many talk about how their relationships are with men.. Well I don't want a relationship! I don't want to get married! Not a factor for me...
  • What reason do I have not to?? 

The question is will I actually go through with it? Will I create my own website and post my ads? Hmmm.. Time will tell.. And knowing me I will probably do it sooner rather than later.

Shit, I kinda already got it all planned out...

1 comment:

Carrie Hillcrest said...

Hey, just noticed you'd linked to my blog (vixenforhire.com) in your profile, so I thought I'd stop by and say hi! ...Hi! :D

And then I started reading, and wow, you have a lot of patience. Way more than I do! Haha.

Honestly, it sounds like the transition from sugar baby will better suit both your financial and time needs -- and hopefully you'll deal with a lot less crap. This business is DEFINITELY not without its timewasters, hagglers, creeps, and other physical and mental hazards, but they're easier to weed out, I think.

My unsolicited advice (a bad habit of mine, doling out unsolicited advice) is to research research research on screening clients and marketing. This website has excellent advice on both those and other aspects of the biz: http://www.myhoneysuckle.com/category/escort-screening-for-clients

I'd also caution you against the wham-bam, non-chemistry approach. I am NOT NOT NOT saying that this isn't a valid option, and you may find it more suited to your goals and peace of mind, but most higher paying and experienced/quality clients strongly prefer a mental connection, or at least the illusion of one.

But your business is your business! Like #3 in your list, you get to work when you want, how you want, and for whom you want, and eff anyone who tells ya differently. ;)

All the best,
Carrie