So I've been taking care of business and have not done much as far as my sugar search goes. Have not spoken to any pots in a while but, shit I gotta handle my shit first before I can put myself into any type of relationship. You know.
Recently I began msging back and forth with this guy and I could tell what he wanted from the beginning. So we met tonight for drinks...
At the end of the 'date' he says to me, you are a beautiful girl but, he does not think that we have chemistry. ok...
Sometime I just don't get what that means. I made it clear that I was not looking for anything long term. Maybe just a few rolls in the sack some $$$ in my pocket and that would be it.
He was obviously attracted to me, kept touching my leg inching closer & closer, kissed me a few times on the cheek. Maybe it was the fact that he could tell that I was not attracted to him. Err uhh... I need to learn to hide my disgust sometimes.. lmao!
But seriously! I understand the need for chemistry if you are looking for a long term sugar relationship, but if you are merely looking for a quick fuck what the fuck does chemistry have to do with it. I can fake my way through anything if I have to. The last one didn't notice one bit!!
This is why I'm still contemplating escorting... That shit is so annoying to me. Maybe I should hold off on the sugar for a little while and come back when I'm not so.... distracted... disgusted... idk lol I'll figure it out.
Insert .csv File Into Sql Server With Bulk Insert And Reorder Columns
-
I make an ASP.NET application and I want to insert data into my SQL Server
from a CSV file. I did it with this SQL command: BULK INSERT Shops FROM
'C:\..\f...
2 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment