Friday, September 10, 2010

The Perfect Sugar Daddy

So I wrote out this whole post on how I think I may have fotnd the Prefect SD... But something happened and it got erased when I hit publish. ughh.. Oh well! There is nothing set in stone yet but I will give all the details after our meeting in the beginning of the week.

Oh yea, dont you just love how things can just be sitting there staring you in the face and you never think about them or dont seriously pursue them until way later. To think I have wasted all these months and Mr. TEP could actually be the one. yea yea...




Aside from that, after my usual blog stalking I want to say that the SB blogger community should support one another. Everyone goes through tough times and nothing that we say about it is going to change that. We can't always walk in eachothers shoes and judging someone's life based on a few words written in a simple online blog/journal is not productive.

I myself have come across so many obstacles in my life and absoultely nothing that anyone had to say helped me one bit. I had to take it upon myself to ignore everyone's opinion of how I was living MY life and do everything that I could so that things would not be forever fucked up.

Also, whatever opinions someone had about me based on what I wrote online.. Please! Seriously, go to hell because I have never told my whole life story anywhere online. Not refering to this particular blog... But its funny how people assume they know everything that goes on in someones life based on one or two blog posts or a video, ect...

I guarantee you that there is much much more to the story.

All that to say, dont judge when you dont know the entire story first of all. You just make an ass of yourself in the end. I hate judgemental people.. ughh..

Secondly, when you find yourself in a bad place in life, please do not focus on the negative. Always have a backup plan. Always continue to plan and work towards your future. Time will never stand still and sitting around and waiting for something to happen will just make things worse. Bills will only pile up, the longer you wait the more you will owe.


Ok, enough of the self help crap!! Its time to potty train my baby!! Hes pulling off his doody diaper!!! Eeewwww.........

Wish me luck on that one... :P

TakeliaSB

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lovely site! and i get the point about people supporting each other and not judging... even if the do know the entire story. (which they dont!)

cant help with the poo training though... nt my strong point!! : )