I dont know if I can claim that Mr. TEP is actually my SD as of yet. But we are currently working on what this is going to be. So far he has told me that all my expenses are going to be covered as I finish school. He wants to take things slow as far as the physical aspect of the relationship goes.
We are supposed to be looking at Apts together for me next week... We will see about that. Plus I'm still looking have not found what I'm looking for just yet. He also wants to go over my college transcripts to help me get into the right school. How sweet. :P
We have only met twice so far, and have been speaking for months. The relationship is definitely blossoming. I like him a lot as a person and I know he likes me. He has told me so many times. :)
Right now it seems to me that he may be the real deal. He has been nothing but a gentleman the entire time I've known him. You know how you meet some of these people and just know right off that they are looking for only one thing... Sex is all that is on their minds. With this guy, I have not felt that in any way! Surprising, to me at least.
I think that this just may be what I have been looking for. Just maybe...
One thing that I think I will never get used to..
Stubble. It feels like my skin was being scraped by sandpaper when I kissed him. So not used to that, an I really dont like it. Keep that shit smooth, please! or grow a goatee... My lips still hurt. :P
Insert .csv File Into Sql Server With Bulk Insert And Reorder Columns
-
I make an ASP.NET application and I want to insert data into my SQL Server
from a CSV file. I did it with this SQL command: BULK INSERT Shops FROM
'C:\..\f...
2 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment