Sunday, August 22, 2010

Cursed with bad luck... FML

So I left last night feeling great with high hopes that it was going to be a night to remember. I quickly made my way to the GW bridge but as I was passing the last exit I could have gotten off at the traffic came to a halt...

I heard sirens and saw emergency vehicles as I approached at about 2 miles per hour... There was an accident!! So basically I was stuck in traffic for almost 3 hrs at a stand still then when I finally got to the GW there was only one cash only toll lane open I didnt make it over the bridge until 2 hrs after I was supposed to be meeting Mr. TEP.

To make a long miserable story short, I missed out on meeting my pot for the night. It was horrible... So bad I cried... Yes.. I cried...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't cry babe, there will always be another opportunity, whether with a new pot or not.. <3