Lets see what I can find here..
Surprisingly there are a few that have peaked my interests... Sending replys now!! haha
These ads are way too funny!! I'm LMFAO over here! ahahahaha!!!!!!!
Maybe I should also post one of my own... :P
I NEED MONEY!!! LOL
Insert .csv File Into Sql Server With Bulk Insert And Reorder Columns
-
I make an ASP.NET application and I want to insert data into my SQL Server
from a CSV file. I did it with this SQL command: BULK INSERT Shops FROM
'C:\..\f...
2 years ago


4 comments:
CL can be a sketchy place to meet a SD. There are maybe 20 fakes/cheapos to 1 legitimate SD. But you never know.. I met my first real SD on CL!
Be careful. cl can help you find some good ones but it also has some of the absolute worst liars and time-wasters on the planet!
email me while youre in nyc, would love to finally meet a fellow sugar to trust. your posts are a trip :)
Needless to say I didnt really find any1 on CL who seemed to be who they said they were :P haha!
@sugarbaby sweetheat Hey girl! Would love to meet up next time!! I'll email you!!
@sugarbaby sweetheart err uhh whats your email?? lmao!
Post a Comment