Saturday, March 5, 2011

Perfect timing..


Give a good blowjob to the right person at the right time and good things will happen!! This shit is crazy!

I wish i could tell what happened but for the sake of anonymity it would be way TMI.

I was hit on by about 5 guys while waiting for my client. Each one of them were a complete waste of my time. I dont look at men and relationships the same anymore.

Each one of the guys asked my name, i said anonymous. To which most of them got a little confused. So i asked each of them 'what can you do for me?'

The ones who werent bullshitting knew that there was nothing they could offer me that would make them worthy of my time. And most took the hint and kept it moving.

I refuse to waste my time with men who cant do what i need anymore. No young guys. No broke guys. No uneducated guys for me! Something needs to be brought to the plate.

Afterwards, i met up with the client. Gave him exactly what he wanted and now he is giving me more than i could have asked for. Everything is already set in motion and as long as my streak of bad luck is over i will be set for the rest of my life.

This is a life altering situation indeed. Something that i have planned but it would have taken me a very long time to put all the pieces together, is in motion as we speak!

In life its not always about what you can do. Much of the time its about who you know and what they can do for you. And if you suck the right dick good then good things will happen! Lol

A long, long time ago i looked down on women who 'sucked and fucked their way to the top'. But truthfully ask any woman, if you met a man who could give you the career of your dreams, would you sleep with him in order to get it!? If she says no then shes LYING! Fuck dignity!

I still hold onto my dignity. There is no shame in what i do. Im not being taken advantage of. Im the one taking advantage of them! But they dont get that. They dont realize that...

Im in control and you will do what i say because i hold the key to this bomb ass pussy and fabulous head game. A woman should know how to get what she wants from a man, put it on him like hes never had it before and he will follow you around like a puppy. And seriously its not always even about the sex. I have guys who i have never fucked who have been following me around for years!

Blow his mind mentaly make him want it. Make him need it and he will never leave. He will do whatever you say. Pussy runs this shit. Dick just dont know it. Lol

Anyways wish me much luck and success in my career!! But dont worry ill still escort and sugar search. Nothing can keep me away from the double, sometimes tripple life.

I love the feeling of doing something so sneaky, and i have become a serious con artist. I can talk my way out of anything.

Im a bad girl to the fullest! Natalie has nothing on me! Plus im cuter than her.. lol

;)

6 comments:

Eden said...

Super post, and just what many of us need to read. Feels empowering! I am peached to read that things are taking off with you and I have my fingers and toes crossed for success! Keep your focus and great things can happen.

As for the guys who soak up your time when you don't want them to (and I get SO many street rats who do this to me), start charging them: if they want to talk, want your number, anything, just name your price and watch their reaction. When they start bitching, I'm like "well if you are so upfront about your wants, let me be upfront about mine". A great way to get them off your back and who knows: it may literally pay not to mince words ;-)

Good luck overall - keep us posted!

takeliaSB said...

Let me tell you the crazy part tho.. I didn't even ask him! We were just chatting and he completely said 'oh you do this well here you go!'

I thought he was bullshitting at first but no.. he is real and completely LEGIT! Things definitely happen for a reason.

:)

Thank you so much!

takeliaSB said...

And hell yea! Next time a guy asks my name I'm gonna say "$10!" Lol and watch his reaction!

LMAO

Marina said...

LOL "$10!"
You are funny girl. Happy to hear you ran into a guy that can hook you up! Best of luck :D

Anonymous said...

I love this post, will keep this in mind ;)

takeliaSB said...

Thanks! ;)