Tuesday, March 15, 2011

.


He thought it was sexy to lick my armpit...

Need i say more?

5 comments:

Marina said...

LOL yea...there can be worse...

Had one guy a long time ago request that he is an early morning appointment...that I do not brush my teeth when I visit him...And not take a bath ...

Disgusting...I didn't make the booking considering how I feel about hygiene... With that kind of attitude towards sex it's only right to assume he'd be filthy dirty too :( yuck!

takeliaSB said...

That's so nasty...
Why would he want the morning breath tho??

I have this guy who keeps asking me tol give him a brown shower too!!

That's so disgusting! And what makes it really bad is there are those girls who will do all of those things with no problem for the money!

Elaine said...

My SD also said he likes my morning warm smell more than artificial scent. But when he started to kiss me, I jumped out of bed and ran to brush teeth. He was like "that's fine, I rather you not to interrupt it." lol. He doesn't have any fetish or what, but I guess some people is more comfortable of "natural", which I feel kind of awkward sometimes tho.

And armpit-licking is def NO!! ewwwww!

takeliaSB said...

@Elaine there is something about the sent of a woman that drives them wild. The pheromones.

I myself hate the smell of sweat and stank breath.
:P

Elaine said...

yea I get that, I like some men's natural smell too. but not odor!

And I hate morning breath,too!! lol