Tuesday, March 29, 2011

New sugar website


Mr. Wade has been a busy boy.

He has just launched a new sugar dating website called


WhatsYourPrice.com 

I have just signed up and truthfully I have to say I am really liking the concept. Basically it cuts away all the bullshit and gets right down to it. The guys are bidding to win a first date with you.

Sweet

My profile is still pending, so I will see what actually goes on tomorrow and how well it actually works. We all know how these cheapskates can be. But so far I do like it.

Hopefully the basis of the site will keep away most of the riffraff and fakes.

:)

And by the way I have been very busy myself. Currently working on 3 pots. Meeting 2 tomorrow. Another next week.

There are 2 more that are actually out of state. Hmm... should i??

We will see...

Also going to be a bit of a busy weekend for me in the escorting world.

I love this city... $$$


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is an interesting website concept. I don't even know what to think of it.

Marina said...

Please let us know how it works and what you think of it!!!

P. said...

Is the website just targeted towards your SD interest? Do you think it would work for escorts too?