Thursday, March 24, 2011

More Wackjobs..


Ive seen this guy before through the agency. I have a good memory of the people i sleep with. I might not remember your name 5 min after you told me. But if ive seen you naked best believe i remember your ass.

It was a slow day today but i made out really good dispite. My last client got on my nerves. Just like he did before..

When he came in i go.. 'oh, hey i remember you!' He cant seem to recall our last meeting at all, even though it was only a month ago. Ok..

I had a feeling it was him because he was very specific as to what he wanted me too wear over the phone like before. And he kept asking if i was wearing perfume. I never wear perfume when seeing clients.. but why ask so many times??

He undressed and immediately tried to fondle my pretty pussy. I had to remind him that he had to pass the mulah.. ugh i hate that.. we all know why we are here.

His idea of sex is just so fucking weird, i dont understand how he can be married. Obviously his wife does not fuck him... and this is why...

All he wanted to do was rub the tip of his misshapen penis on my pussy. And he kept going back and forth pushing my legs back as far as they could go so that my ass was high off the bed and in the air, while he briefly licked and spit on my puss then rubbed his dick on it.

Now last time, i got really tired of it and told him to let me suck him off till he came so he could hurry up and get the fuck out.

This time i figured since i was on my own and not at the agency i will give him a chance to try to satisfy me. I attempted to guide him a little. Didnt really work tho..

He kept asking if i liked the way he kept flicking my clit with his dick. I hate lying so i couldnt tell him yes.. instead i just smiled and pretended to moan.

Finally after i got tired of it again i told him it does not feel good what so ever.. he seemed confused. He said, 'well it feels good to me..'

Fucking weirdo..

He asked if he could 'pound me for a little bit'

I said ok. Got down on all fours expecting something at least a little satisfying..

He put it in and held it.. then thrust twice.. then held it again.. then pushed all the way in and kinda wiggled back and forth till he came..

It lasted all of 30 secs..

He paid for an hr but, i got him out in 15 mins.

Why do i keep getting these wierdos!?! Lol

I do get some really good guys in between all the nonsesne but damn! This guy pissed me off!! How can you be that old and married and still have no clue about sex or what feels good to a woman??

Im putting him on the blacklist for being weird...

I mean, dont get me wrong! I really like what i do now. Sometimes when i take a little break i get horney and cant wait to get together with a new client!

They cant all be good tho. Ive just never experienced this type of bad sex before. Im used to being able to take over and still have a good time but this guy didnt want me to ride him or anything.

And how the fuck! Could this guy say he does not remember me!?!??!??!!?!!??

It was only a month ago!! Then he goes.. 'i never saw anyone last month.. i havent seen anyone in a very long time.'

Fucking liar!! This guy is just crazy... he probably rubs his dick on a new escort on his lunch break every day!! I mean damn! How many do you see where you cant remember one.

I could see if it was like last year.. but it was only last month.. this guy is a pure psycho, thats all.

Hopefully my dates tomorrow will be better.. lol :P

2 comments:

Marina said...

LMAO Oooh I couldn't stop laughing when I read your post. But I know exactly what you saying ...I have met weirdos just like this one who want to rub dick over the clit...Then they slide it in, thrust twice and they are finished!

You should be happy he left in 15 minutes though. Some of the losers I seen cum in 5 minutes and want to stay the rest of the time (55 min.) to talk to me...like I'm their buddy or something.

Do you ask them to leave??? I'm curious how you handle them.

takeliaSB said...

I usually ignore them and they take thr hint. But if I'm really weirded out and they are lolly gagging tryna stay over I ever so politely tell them I'm uncomfortable with them staying, or make up some crazy excuse. Lol