OMG IDK WTF is wrong with people these day..
Why am i always being contacted by crazies!?!?
So last night I revived one of my SA profiles after not being on since like Dec. Right?
I never sent anyone any msgs. I just logged on to see if there were any interesting guys.
I recieved an email from this guy, who i have never seen, heard from, or contacted before.
Here is the chain of messages.. copied & pasted.
MESSAGE Dated - 27 March, 2011 07:17pm
I can not believe you would send me an email like that. I don't even know you and even if I did I would not come out there to do you and your girlfriend. That is unbelievable. You and your girlfriend should really get normal jobs.
Me:
MESSAGE Dated - 27 March, 2011 09:09pm
Excuse you!?!
I never sent you any msg! I don't even know you. Wtf is your problem??
This is obvoiusly a joke because I'm sure there is no way you would be able to turn down me with any of my friends.. lol
Are YOU kidding me????
Him:
MESSAGE Dated - 28 March, 2011 07:21am
Turn you down.........EASY.......I JUST DID BITCH.......NOT INTERESTED WITH YOU OR YOUR GIRLFRIEND YOU WHORES.
My last msg before I blocked his ass... Psycho:
Dude what the fuck
Ur crazy
Don't contact me again
________________________________________
At first I thought it was a joke. I mean first of all Ive never even heard of the guy and the second I log on I get this crazy msg. Second of all, I have never heard of a guy turn down a threesome with 2 hot, young girls!!
What the hell is wrong with this guy?
He's obviously GAY!!
Can I please get a normal guy for once?? I mean Damn!!
2 comments:
Maybe it's not even a guy?! It could be a girl posing as a dude!
Probably is! I got another crazy msg from the same person on my other profile!
Post a Comment