Im kinda, sorta developing a relationship.. again.
I hate this.
I cant seem to find a good fuck buddy without him wanting more.
I like him.
But i have to keep my boundaries up. A serious relationship can not develop from this.
Especially while im escorting. He already called me out on it once.
I would tell him but i know how men can be. The pretend they are ok with it at first, but then the jealousy sets in and they cant take it.
They want you all to themselves.
Good sex though and i go to him on nights like tonight when my clients havent really satisfied me. I am such a nymph.
I want to let him go but he keeps coming back.
So conflicted..
2 comments:
Just smack me if I'm getting to personal lol...But I assume this guy isn't a client?
How does a guy suspect you are an escort?
I find lying to men about what I do for a living is actually simple. What I mean is - simple in a practical sense, not emotionally.
xox
Yea. He's a regular guy. :)
Its funny because I met him while on my way home one night. It was like 4am and I had some heels in my purse. He said because he knew escorts and there are little 'signs' that tell him I might be a stripper or an escort.
Mostly my view on men.. lol
But I was like this way before I started escorting!!
The only thing about lying that I hate is having to come up with all these elaborate stories. The fake people I work with. Soome random yet funny event that occured that day... lol
I have become very good at it. But I'm making a new story every couple days! I might run out of material!! Haha
Post a Comment