So my AM profile clearly states and I am looking for an "arrangement" and a "sugar daddy", right?
I had a guy send me a msg and the vibe that I got from him and his profile was purely fuck buddy. So, I immediately sent him a message saying we are not looking for the same thing. I guess he read my profile over and he then sent me another message saying "oh your looking for a sugar daddy" I can do that!
Oh! Ok..
So many messages later we decided to set up a date, but before we did that I had to explain what I was looking for in depth because he just never got it...
He already told me what he does so I know that he would have no problem what so ever giving me what I want, he just never understood what an arrangement actually was.
I tried to explain to him what I wanted and basically mold him into the holy grail monthly allowance sugar daddy. At first he talks about not wanting it to feel like a transaction. No shit! That is why it is monthly and not like p4p or a ton of gifts or whatever. Once he really felt what I was saying he was like...
Ooohhhhhh! Yes, I would love to be that for you!
Why does it take so long for some of these guys to understand what this is. It is a very simple concept, I think. Sometimes I don't have the patience.
Take care of me, I will make you happy. Very simple.
I myself am surprisingly not really into gifts. Not that I am picky but every time a man has bought me something that I didn't help pick out, I hated it. The last guy who bought me a piece of jewelry bought something that my grandmother probably wouldn't even wear! Its was horrible! I cant even tell you what he was thinking when he bought it.
Don't buy me things. Just give me that cash, please. ;)
I have 2 dates tomorrow. I really need to stop grouping 2-3 dates in one day and try to spread them out, lol. My schedule has been crazy, seeing guys every couple of days is exhausting. Plus I have to get back to answering messages on AM. Every time I log on I get flooded with new messages.. god! Can I get a secretary who can set up my dates for me??
Insert .csv File Into Sql Server With Bulk Insert And Reorder Columns
-
I make an ASP.NET application and I want to insert data into my SQL Server
from a CSV file. I did it with this SQL command: BULK INSERT Shops FROM
'C:\..\f...
2 years ago


3 comments:
L.O.L
I feel the same way about the secretary thing..lol I need a personal sugar assistant...lol
I made a spread sheet in excel that helps me organize all these darn POTS.
Yes, some men need to be molded but learn from my mistake if it doesnt seem like its movin in your direction dont waste not 1 more second on him because hes a "Time Waster" (as Lisa would say).
I also book way to many dates at 1 time but its easier for me that way because I put them all in the same area which tends to be at least 45mins. from my house.
I have 5 dates tomorrow...Im trying to lock in a Daddie for my trip to Chicago for my B.F.F. wedding March 3rd.
Crazy I know..lol
Im sorry your experiences with gifts have sucked from men. Just randomly talk about things you want throught the year and thenn when its close go into overtime of what you would love to have..but in a sutle way.
I would also rather have the money! I mean I love LV like every other girl but I cant put gas in my car or save for my business with a LV gift.
I suggest when they say that, you say
"my former S.D. used to put it on a reloadable visa/master card gift card (go get one at any drugstore, make sure it says reloadable on it..its like $5.00+tax) or you can give me gift card that I can retrieve cash off of from the ATM, or pay pal, or he would get money gram packs and put it in a gift bag for me.
Then ask him how does he fill about that and would that make him feel more comfortable?
That way it wont feel like a transaction...daddie (bat your eyelashes) HA!
I just ran into this problem myself and told this to a POT. today. Were going on date number 2 tomorrow..so look out for that post on my blog.
Tahnk you for sharing and I hope that my suggestions helped :)
SMOOCHIES***
5 dates in one day! I have done it, wont do it again! lol
Guys dont really listen when it comes to gifts. idk but Im always saying things like "man I need a new camera" or "my laptop sucks, I need a better one" But most of the things I ask for are over a grand and I think they like to do something "romantic" instead and buy me jewelry or flowers. What the fuck am I going to do with flowers!! lol
I ask for stuff that is overly expensive, professional quality equipment. I think they are used to girls who ask for clothes/shoes stuff like that.
Girl I normally would only do like 2 or maybe 3. But, I have to get to this wedding...lol
She would never speak to me ever again...lol
I think your right, they seen that on tv. I thought I was the only girl who could careless about flowers.
I mean they die so damn fast. But, its nice to get if your not expecting it.
I want a guy to send my greedy ass an edible arrangement..lol, now there is something I can appreciate...lol
I have so many POTS. right now that I keep mixing them up and messing up emails, I cant remember what we talked about last. lol
So the spread sheet works, but I wasnt able to use it because I was with my Boyfriend.
My grandmother says that a man wants to do and women keep them from feeling like a man. So, just come right out and say " I need a new laptop for school, baby can you but it for me?"
Yeah, tennis shoe hoes is what I call them...lol
Dont know their worth and dont ask for things they really need..I have been guilty of that before..lol.
"Hi, My name is Caramellseduction and I was a tennis shoe Hoe"..lol
I hate meeting these POTS or scratch that I hate getting ready. I always have fun on my dates, especially when they have a gift for me at the end..thats like the cherrie on top...ha ha.
make a list of all the top things you want...that you either dont want to spend your money on or cant afford to buy right now and email it to them/him...that way you get something you want and your not faking the "O, thank you face..acting really grateful..because you really wanted the Ipad3...lol
Post a Comment