The Newbie from the last post I'm going to name him Mr. Euro. I am not completely sure about this guy. He had a heavy accent, medium build, a little over 6 foot.
We had dinner, which was very good, but I didn't feel any type of connection. I'm not sure how to explain this. I'm not usually nervous when meeting someone but this time I was really nervous. It was because the entire time I tried to make conversation without a lot of feedback and he kept this stern look on his face.
I had a few glasses of wine and asked him when he was going to relax! He said it was because of the long work day. Things did lighten up and we had sort of a good conversation. I came to realize that this is just how he is.
I couldn't tell if he liked me or not. Plus the entire time he kept taking phone calls!
So after we finished we walked back to his beautiful BMW and got in. I asked him what he thought and told him he was very hard to read. Surprisingly, he said he "really enjoyed our date" and wants to see me again on Friday. He then talked about taking me with him on his next business trip.
Thing is this, I have found it a little hard in the past to talk to European men. They don't really seem to understand things. Especially American concepts. So when I went into the arrangement thing he says that he had a girl in the past that he took care of but he did it "because he wanted to", not because it was required. And if we went that far he wants to want to take care of me. He wants to "get to know me better." He said once we got to know each other better I would be very happy and would want for nothing.
That annoyed the fuck out of me because basically he was saying he wanted to fuck me a few times first before he dishes out any dough!!! He doesn't want it to be a "business transaction"... He wants to develop a relationship before he agrees to the arrangement.
Damn Europeans... lol
At this point, I am debating on if I want to continue with him or not. The only reason I have not ruled him out completely is this guys money. I know already that he can take care of whatever it is that I want.
Should I? or Shouldn't I?
I wonder how long he can wait for me to give it up. I can be a huge tease, leave him wanting more and more. I made it clear that nothing intimate was going to happen until I got what I wanted.
The other date I had I blew off. It was with the cute guy from the last post. Im not sure about him either. I don't think he knows what an arrangement is. When we first met I didn't have a lot of time and when we were supposed to meet yesterday I thought we were going to chat in depth about it.
But then he txt me the address to some hotel and never made mention of an allowance...
No fucking way. Who knows if he had a gift or whatever waiting for me or not but thats not what I want.
What is this?? Nothing comes free here!! You want to make love to a beautiful woman you have to work for it one way or another.
I will say the one who finally gives me what I want will be in for something serious. How long will I have to wait? These guys just don't know.
Download Link ELECTRONIC PROPERTIES OF MATERIALS ROLF E HUMMEL SOLUTION
Free Download PDF
-
*Free Reading ELECTRONIC PROPERTIES OF MATERIALS ROLF E HUMMEL SOLUTION PDF
Ebook online PDF*
Read Online ELECTRONIC PROPERTIES OF MATERIALS ROLF E HU...
5 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment