Wednesday, February 8, 2012

When guys call from home!!

OMG so this guy just called my escort line looking for a date. The only reason I called him back was because I saw his number several times before and would always miss the call.

When I called back a woman answered the phone. At first I froze and wasnt sure because she had kind of a deep voice. I asked if someone just called me and she gave me a confused "nooooo"

I then said "oh Im sorry I must have the wrong number"

Why the hell would a client be calling me from home!!!

Guys go to the store and get a little prepaid throw away phone! Pay cash! and dont register it with your real name and address!!!!

I hope I dont cause any issues for him by calling back. I do not make that a practice myself, but some girls always call back!!

Think guys! Think!!

3 comments:

Chocolate Chip SugarBaby said...

Omgosh.... I know your deal... Why do these men do it to us, and to themselves...???

You played it off well...

whew!
my heart stopped just when I read that...

CCSB

Caramell Seduction said...

I can't believe that he's that damn sloppy. He deserves to be caught.
I hate sloppy cheater..its nothing worse then a man who can't handle his business, it always makes me wonder if he can handle his business...u know

You did good.

takeliaSB said...

Thanks ladies!

I had to change my voicemail greeting for this kind of thing a few months ago.

Very, very messy..