The cutie from the few previous posts. He emails me again today asking to hook up sometime this week and after speaking to him and having him completely avoid the arrangement aspect I send him a reply:
In a nutshell, I said:
I cant help but to point out that the most important part of our arrangement has been completely ignored and although I would love to suck your dick until you cum all over me I can not move forward until we come to some sort of agreement.
lol
He replied back asking what I was asking. When I told him, he goes, "Wow, Thats a little high!"
(I said 4k)
To which I replied that we could negotiate and he was very reluctant to do so. Said at this point he was not really looking to pay for it.
Another AM guy who agrees to an arrangement before we meet and then when it comes down to it he falters.. What is it with guys from this site?? They all ask what an arrangement is, when you tell them they say yes, but then they turn around and act like they never heard of such a thing before.
I really wanted to fuck him too. He was sexy, really sexy. :( Oh well... lol
So, I opened a new profile on EM and I have a few offers from a few guys. That website seems so dead to me.
Truthfully I am really bored with the online dating thing and am so ready to go freestyling. Ill go by myself if I have to, Dammit! lol #Determined
:P
Insert .csv File Into Sql Server With Bulk Insert And Reorder Columns
-
I make an ASP.NET application and I want to insert data into my SQL Server
from a CSV file. I did it with this SQL command: BULK INSERT Shops FROM
'C:\..\f...
2 years ago


2 comments:
That's my girl! I love the email...lol
My Sentiments Exactly!That is full of fuckin' time wasters. I know there are guys on there who are serious it's frustrating shifting through the bullshit!
You know I know how this feels...I just went through it Friday!
I believe they think that their personalities will make you change your mind about wanting an allowance and you'll take whatever tokens they throw at you...
I WANT TO SAY TO THESE BUM THAT MY PUSSY ONLY PURRS TO THE FINER THINGS IN LIFE. Not eating at chain restaurants, or you pay a cellphone bill,or giving up a little gas money...those things I can do myself (I'm going to make that a title of 1 of my post).haha
Thanks for sharing girl!
Try free-styling..I think you will like it.
Go to a High end hotel bar after work hours or during lunch hrs.
Dress to impress!
You'll pull a daddie in no time.
Thanks for sharing and I hope my advice helps :)
SMOOCHIES***
I feel the same way. it's soooo hard to meet an actual SD who's serious about an arrangement. I probably shouldn't be talking since I met my current SD on there, but that was pure luck. Most of the guys agree to an arrangement but think they can get a free ride first.
Post a Comment