Thursday, February 9, 2012

The Guys. An Update.

I had to let Mr. Jewmedown go. Its not right to enter a sugar type of relationship if you are not cool with helping your sugarbaby out the way she needs. If everytime I tell you what I need financially, you try to negotiate with me then its time to go. I refuse to deal.
He did give me a couple hundred and we never did anything physically so it wasnt all bad, but my time and body is not up for negotiation.

The Black guy I am going to name him Mr. Travel. This guy is ALWAYS out of town! Thing is I really like him and want to spend more time with him but he is always flying somewhere. I think I am going to suggest to him to bring me along on some of his trips. That would be fun and I would finally get to fuck his brains out. lol

The Irish guy, Im going to call Mr. Mentor. He is a great guy but I'm not sure if this is going to go the way we had originally planned, but I do plan to keep him as a mentor and possibly an investor. He is very sweet.

I never talked in depth about how that was supposed to work with him. Well, Mr. Mentor is happily married and has a sugarbaby girlfriend for a couple years. What he was looking for was a second girlfriend. Very have the cake and eat it type of guy. Thing is this guys relationship with the SB girlfriend in my opinion is way too deep. When we met she talked a great deal about how much she was in love with him, blah blah. She is my age, he is in his 60s.

In the end, she was uncomfortable moving forward. I am still in touch with him and its not that big of a deal for me. But I think that their relationship will end up crashing and burning. Reason being, she is all about him. She doesnt see anyone else and he sees other women all the time. The age difference is crazy and I dont think that she should be as infatuated with him as she is.

He obviously wants more than just her and he is trying to make her happy, in the end he is a man and when he does not get what he wants then he will move to the next one. lol And when that happens I will be right there!

I have a few others that I am really interested in. One guy in his 50s but very cute. Very Richard Gere. I am meeting him next week at a very prestigious club in the city. I'm going to have to go shopping for that, need to get a nice button down and form fitting pencil skirt. Im going to call him Mr. IvyLeague.

The other guys Im talking to at this point are nothing to write home about. Lets just hope that I find the kind of guy I am looking for. I have a great feeling about Mr. IvyLeague though and am crossing my fingers!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow Takelia, it's amazing how many dates you've had with pots! You must live near a metropolis. Sounds like something good will come from meeting all these men :)

takeliaSB said...

I live in NYC. ;)