Friday, March 2, 2012

Fucking Mid-Life Crisis

Last night I had the most amazingly fun date with a guy who would have been the most perfect SD in the fucking world. We went to a nice restaurant, bar hopping, Strip Club. I didnt get home till 4am and we met at 5pm!!! Fuck!

It was a crazy fucking night, and in his words borderline Epic. lol
I can get a little crazy when Im out having fun.

Nipples in my face, almost got kicked out the strip club, saw a few celebrities, it was fucking awesome! I party hard!

So the next morning he made his decision.

He is really a great guy and I admire him for it, but Im fucking pissed that he wasted my fucking time like that!!

All because you are going through some type of mid-life crisis!?!?
You need to figure out what you are missing out on and if you really want it?? Fuck!

Why did I have to be dragged along in all this?? Shit...

I kinda figured he would do this since he had never cheated before. But oh well. Another to add to my list.

I have another date tomorrow. Hopefully he isnt all full of shit like the rest of them have been.

UGHGHGHHADSSSJFLSJfafhlsjf.jhfhfnslkgsl;s[pip0qwu0y20y3

4 comments:

Georgina SB said...

at least sounds like you had a lot of fun..
where are all the real daddies in NYC?? there must be many of them, right? where are they hiding??

takeliaSB said...

I cant even say! Its so annoying to me!

I have been on so many great dates its getting really aggravating that these guys keep backing out. And its not me, these guys keep trying to bite off more then they can chew!! And I tell them what it will be way ahead of time, so they have no excuse.

IDK
All I know is I am done with AM guys for now. Its always the same story.

Caramell Seduction said...

Girl AM men suck so freakin' bad!

It's an ego booster because you get soooo many messages and winks...but its quantity and zero quality!

I know how you feel...I have been on so many awesome dates with men who can afford to be S.D. and then they back out.

Im going to try what my dad suggest.

It sounds like you had fun...but I think it cost more for a babie in the search of a POT. then it cost a POT.
we have to pay for gas, transportation, beauty (clothing, hair, makeup...)you know it's sooo draining.

When your on a date with a POT. make sure your looking for another POT. LOL I know it sounds wrong but at least you will get something out of a sucky date! haha

Sorry that happened girl!

The POTS. in the Bowl are going crazy right now :(


Thank you for sharing :)
SMOOCHIES***

takeliaSB said...

Thanks Caramell!
xoxo