So the 2 big money guys who I have been talking to for the past few weeks, Mr. Euro and Mr. TimeMag, have both shown me that they assume that I am easy and naive. I am 25 and I do look very young, people always assume I am 17-18 or younger! when I have no makeup on. (Even with the makeup lol)
They both have come at me in a way where they assume that they will get sex from me without having to show me anything from their end. Mr. TimeMag in the end "had to think about it". Obviously, your new, you don't know what you are looking for just yet. Mr. Euro said numerous times that he doesn't want to feel any "pressure" and let things go "naturally". Bullshit!
Things will never go "naturally" if I am not attracted to you! I need incentive!
I am a very nice person and I am always myself, that usually wins guys over with no problem. I have not dated "regular" guys in a very long time, but when I did I was a super bitch most of the time because they annoyed the crap out of me. I found that the meaner I was the more they chased me. Kind of, nice guy finish last type of thing.
That alpha male personality needs to be taken down by a dominant female sometimes. Which is the biggest reason why I cant do relationships. There is always a power struggle. ughh..
So today Mr. Euro msgd me out of the blue. I had actually forgotten all about him! And after txting me and him asking for sex yet again, even though I thought I made it clear nothing was going to happen until he showed me that he was serious about an arrangement on my terms, I went off!
I told him where to go and how to get there, and that he was wasting my time, as well as his, trying to get me to fuck him if he had not already made a commitment to me. I had no intention of hearing from him ever again.
But then, he said to me that he just wants to be my "friend", and that he will take care of me, if I need it. No sex involved.
I said that I have no issues with that. Thinking in my head, that if I do, he will be kept at an arms reach. I cant trust this guy.
Next thing I know he asks me to wear a skirt to show off my "sexy legs" for him.
LMAO
Seriously?? He thinks he has game..
So what did I do??
I sent him a few links from some really cute dresses from Bloomies!!
Will he come through!??! Dun dun duuuunnnnn...
To be continued...
Insert .csv File Into Sql Server With Bulk Insert And Reorder Columns
-
I make an ASP.NET application and I want to insert data into my SQL Server
from a CSV file. I did it with this SQL command: BULK INSERT Shops FROM
'C:\..\f...
2 years ago


2 comments:
Haha.. that's so freakin funny that you wrote this post. While your discribing you your discribing me to a T!
Power struggle today, I told me boyfriend I want to have sex. He told me that's not attractive or lady like to be that forward and I should just get it. I told him when I try to just act on it he says the say exact thing.
I told him that I am at an age in my life that I don't want to have to sensor how and when I want to fuck and a relationship is a 2-way street.
I can't just have sex the way you want to. W.T.F.
Sorry I completely understand...guys tell me I'm to aggressive.
This is what I think I've learned through dating and just life period...tell me if you don't agree, ok?
Men with higher positions or authority figures in their careers (ceo, managers,businessowners,police officer) want a strong women to tell them what to do. They want to not have to make to many decisions..they want to be able to shut their brains off and just BE.
Men who don't have higher positions need to feel that sense of power. They can't handle a strong women.
So, if your a strong alpha women then this types of men cant handle it because they feel emasculated (spelling but you know wht I mean..lol)
These time wasting as fake POTS. are getting on my last nerve!
He's full of cramp!
Thank you for sharing and welcoming my comments :)
SMOOCHIES***
Your boyfriend is silly for saying that! lol Not lady like??
Who cares? In this day and age women should be able to be as forward as they want. What is the point of not saying the things we want to say and act on the things we want, just to worry about what someone else might think??
And a boyfriend should be the LAST person to worry about that! He's getting great sex from the woman that he loves! Why would that ever be a problem?? Plus, its behind closed doors, so who are you being "lady like" for??
Too conservative.
Its very true, majority of the men who are in high positions like to be able to let go and let someone else be in control.
Lawyers for example.
Every lawyer I have met and been with has been submissive in bed. They like to be told what to do, because they are the ones telling every one what to do on a daily basis, including their family.
My ex and I always fought because we both were very alpha. He wanted to be in complete control of everything and I was in control and there was nothing really he could do. It was always a battle. Every Single Day!
Post a Comment