Sunday, February 19, 2012

Meeting new ones

The other night I met Mr. IvyLeague. He is a great guy, a little older than I thought he would be, but that's ok. We had an incredible connection and talked for hours. He was very honest about everything, which I really appreciate. I think I may have found my match. Only problem is I don't think I will be getting exactly what I want right away. I can live with that. So in due time, we will see how things play out over the next few weeks.

I also met another guy, much younger and very cute. He wants to start our arrangement right away and we will be meeting again next week to discuss things further. I didn't have much time to chat with him, but I am happy that I met him. I was going to write him off, but decided to give him a chance.

Other than that, I still have a bunch of guys I have been emailing back and forth who I need to meet, and I'm still talking with the other 2 guys that I have already met.

I don't know what it is about meeting someone new. I love it. Some of the guys I have met would send me the most annoying emails or ask completely inappropriate questions. But when I meet them in person I am pleasantly surprised.

I think I have been in a bad mood lately and I am trying to get out of it. I think some great sex would do the trick. Surprisingly enough I have not had sex since Dec. Craziness!! But I am not going to give it up to any of these guys till I get what I want.

Family drama continues. I really do not like it but right now I have to put up with it. :( Give me strength. I have been through enough!

4 comments:

Georgina SB said...

I hope you find the right SD soon and get what you deserve/stable allowance!
yeah you can't change your family..you just need to find ways to deal with them (or to stay away from them). stay positive! Great things will come your way!!

takeliaSB said...

Thank you! I hope so too. It really takes a long time to find exactly what you are looking for, but in due time. :)

I feel like I am interviewing for a job sometimes. lol

Miss Vivian Jade said...

Ooh, yes love I agree sometimes it does take a bit of time to find one good pot much less a SD. I will say this though: never indefinately write off an SD who you didn't immediately connect with. (Crazies and beastiality aside.) A past SD may pop up and surprise you as my "Mr. Mustache" did. Last the FB SB's had heard, Mr. Mustache was out the door--but months down the road we linked back up and spent great times together. :)

Sugar Senorita said...

it's so insane to me how big of a role sexual release plays into our mood...hahah.