Friday, February 24, 2012

I think I may have a problem...

Ok this is weird. Yesterday I txt a few of my pots, I was super bored. I didn't get any answers back. So I'm sitting here wondering, did I like fuck it up with all of them and not know it?? Weird, right?

So today, I start getting messages responding to the msgs I sent yesterday!! What the hell???

I think there is something seriously wrong with my phone or something. This is not good!!

I have been so bored with my pots lately. They all work non-stop. Mr. Travel has only had like 2 days each week where he is actually in town! I really would like to see him soon but I'm thinking I'm going to end up dropping him because he is just never around! Where is your time for me? Oh well.

On to the next.

Mr. Euro is so Blah, so Bland. Its hard to talk to someone who gives nothing but vague, one word answers. I'm going to give him until my birthday, if he does not agree to my terms by then, I will kick him to the curb as well. My b-day is in 2.5 weeks.

I told him already when it is and he actually seemed excited and it kind of sounded like hes the type of guy to shower his girls with gifts. He has a little girl who's birthday just past. We will see how that goes. This is going to be a test for me to see if I can actually remember him. When guys are boring like that, they literally fall off the face of the earth in my mind. LMAO

I want to go out freestyling. I need some excitement.

I have never done it before, but I have a feeling that it might be easier to make a connection with someone that way as opposed to creating a fake relationship via email. NYC is full of pots and plus I know where some ballers like to hang out as well. Not quite sure if I really would spend time with one but I do know that they take care of theirs.

I know a girl who dated one last year and he took her everywhere! Shopping trips, paid all of her bills. That is what I want. Me, I would go for the ugly one. Never the cutest one. The ego there is way to big for any type of relationship for me.

Plus ugly guys will do anything for a beautiful woman! They worship the ground you walk on, and that is what I like. I'm not about chasing a man.

I gotta see whats good with my phone though. I just don't see how people are just now getting my msgs when they should have been sent through yesterday. And if they really are just taking that fucking long to answer me back, I have a problem with that.

We will see.

6 comments:

Caramell Seduction said...

Lol. Ugly guys...girl please looks dont matter to me. But Im here to tell you that ugly guys have to same stuck up issues that the cute ones have...well I know balck ones do.
Money is money and they know that...plus, ugly guys with money dont have issues getting women.
Freelancing is how I met my S.D. for 2 1/2 yrs.
I agree with you that its a lot easier!
It seems to flow...in person.

That happens to me all the time. I dont think it was your phone I think it was the POTS.
You are lucky...you live in NYC. S.A. has those party...girl go to them!
Because I wish that I could have :)

Thanks for sharing!
SMOOCHIES***

takeliaSB said...

LMAO! It all depends girl! I know a couple football players and that ego is way to big! The cute ones get way to much play, and the not so cute ones are usually the ones that are looking for that long term girlfriend.
They all have that horrible ego but the ones who dont get as much play its much less.
lol

But seriously, if your in a club full of football player and you walk past all the fine ones and go for the one least expecting you.. Thats something to cherish in his mind.

Girl I know better than anyone that looks dont matter.

Oh and I have been to the parties. Sasquatch always there. lol
It really wasnt as exciting as it sounded and the guys that attended were not that great. I went to meet some of the girls. It was alright.

Lisa said...

I hate men with big egos and cockiness. I could never date one because I'd have to kill him every time he opens his mouth Lol. a lot of not so cute guys with or without money are cocky. but there's a better chance of finding a not so cute guy who will treat you like a princess compared to finding prince charming. I've never been free styling before but deff want to !

takeliaSB said...

We all need to get together one day and go out!! There is nothing like a group of hot girls stealing the attention away from everyone else on a bar.

Plus I have not been out in a while.. :P

Caramell Seduction said...

Takelia I was thinking that samething last night. Does just about everyone live in NYC? I would love to go out with ya'll. I only hang with cute girls and that is always fun being know for hanging with bad bitches. I have customers who only hang with girl that are way uglier then them...I tell them that is some insecure shit! lol

I always wanted to knw about those parties...thanks for the wronging.lol
Girl, don't get me started on athletes and musicians.
I dated 1 rapper (will remain nameless) before is 1st album came out...he was so fuckin' down to earth. I met him at his concert him and his crew was promoting his single. He hit it off dated went places. Then his album came out and he became completely different person. He is a really big rapper but looking at how he changed was a complete turn off. I dont care who you are...if you treat people like shit for your personal amusement your not someone that I want to be around or with.
My sister is dting a football player now. He is ok looking, but you couldnt tell him that. He thinks he is the finest man in the world..I laugh at him whenever I see him.
Im know for deflatting a man oversize ego. I will be quick to tell them...the truth...lol


Smoochies***

takeliaSB said...

Are you on FB? There are a lot of girls from nyc.
Email me and lets link up one day.

takeliasb@gmail.com