Saturday, April 30, 2011

Too much trouble??

So this guy comes to see me. He looked like he just came from work. No one likes a dirty dick...

So I politely ask him in my sweetest voice, like I always do.. "Can you please take a shower for me baby?" :)

No one ever had a problem before! This guy made a whole big deal about it!! Then he finally left saying that it was too much trouble...

Whats with guys and showers??

I had another who when we were finished was noticably sweaty. I asked him if he would like to take a shower before he went home to his wife. He declined saying he was going to be in and out. Next thing I know he told me that there was a huge blowup when he got home!!

If only he would have listened to me. ;)


Guys please take a shower!!!

1 comment:

Marina said...

:) Oh yes, I have had my fair share of stinky winkys.. LOL

And the stinkier they are the more deal they make about staying out of the shower. I can't understand them. You'd think men want to make the time enjoyable for us just as it is for them.

xxx