Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Paper thin walls & key elevators


Im always looking for a deal so when i book a hotel I usually book through priceline or hotwire. I have been in some of the nicest 4star hotels in Manhattan for less than the price of a Holiday in!

Some of the hotels have key elevators which is inconvienent, but Ive managed to make it work with no problems. Although, I'm sure the bellhop has noticed everytime I come down to get something from the concession stand a strange man follows me into the elevator... lol

The last hotel I was at had the thinnest walls ever! I was in my room having a little fun and some lady from about 3 rooms down the hall call and complained! I didnt realize how well they could hear until I opened my door and heard a very clear conversation from one room and the TV playing from another.

Ive noticed that to be a thing that cheap hotels and hotels with key elevators have in common. The ones that are very pricey are good however as far as sound conduction.

Ughh..

Is thin walls the price I have to pay for a dirt cheap price on a $300+ per night hotel?

Nevertheless, the past few nights have been really good for me.

No comments: