Sex & the City!!!
Idk what it is about it!! The movies, the series... I watch them over and over. I want to collect every single season!!
Please tell me I am not the only one... lol
Speaking of obsession.
I have 2 new stalkers...
One guy I met heading into the city. Young guy. I thought hey why not... this was before I seriously got into escorting.
I seriously regret that day. He was sweet at first, until I got to know him and found out how seriously Dumb! He was... I stopped returning his calls and unfortunately he is still calling me 4 months later... ughh
The other guy contacted me from my eros ad. Promised a bunch of bullshit and then wanted to have a phone sex session talking about ass fucking and ass orgasms and sucking ass juice. I was so disgusted, I had to hang up.
He then proceeded to call me about 5 more times that night. Then another 15 the next day... and has called multiple times every day since... it has been 2 weeks.
I finally ended up blocking both of their numbers.
The best feature about google voice!
What is it with obsession?
And on some real shit... EROS is fucking OVERRATED!!!
More on that later.
No comments:
Post a Comment