Friday, April 22, 2011

The Pretty Woman Dream


Should I? Or shouldnt I?

The same guy from the few previous posts has proposed to me.

He wants to wisk me away over seas and take care of me and my children.

O to the M to the G

This is so surreal!!

He is a really nice guy and i really like him as a person.

But should i really  take that route?? Even if its only temporary... even if we dont do anything on the legal route.

Should i be the gold digging bitch and marry him for his money and then divorce him and take half??

I couldnt do the second. Its not me.

But marriage?? That shit is against all that i have stood for over the past few years!! And he knows that!

What would you do??

I know i am overstepping the client boundaries by continuing the relationship we have had over the past few months. But i like him and he really, really,..... really likes me.

I know i am... but will i be going to far if i move with him, or go as far as marrying him?

My friend told me to say YES!!! But i know the problems that can come from being in a relationship with a guy from this business...

But this is the pretty woman dream!

The good life that we are all looking for.

It would take a hell of a lot of weight off of my shoulders. I wouldnt have much to worry about as far as taking care of my kids.

I really wasnt expecting him to go this far.. gosh!!

What would you do?????

1 comment:

Marina said...

Hey sweety,

I like this post :) It makes me want to comment.

If it were me in your shoes I would go for it, and marry the man.

But I cannot decide for you because we are in completely different situations...you have to think of your children and how they would feel about moving away, having a man in their life, and dealing with divorce if you do divorce him eventually.

In my mind, divorce and marriage are just paperwork. If I liked/loved a man I wouldn't have to marry him. But if I could marry a man that is wealthy to bring security into my future I would do so!

Look at it as an investment. An escort charges by the hour, where as a wife cannot. However, as a wife there are WAY more responsibilities therefore you are investing long-term :) If things go sour, you are guaranteed to get paid.

Sounds cold but it's true. But you are smart and you will do what you know and feel is right for you :)