Monday, August 16, 2010

Moving..

I hate moving but I have to... After everything that has happened to me over the past couple weeks, few months, and 2 years... OMG!! I am so tired of it all.. I have better family in NYC that actually care about me and my children and where we are going in life I have absolutely NOTHING keeping me here!!

The only thing that I could say could keep me is the fact that it is cheap as hell to live here!! All my bills... Everything!! Including the extra crap such as cable & internet (which I dub as a necessity hehe) are covered with $1,200 a month. Shit I would be good if I cud find a SD in my area who could provide even $1,500 I would be happy. No luck there...

Shit, I've been apt searching in NYC and havent found anything yet but I am leaving this tuesday, as long as I dont have any extra bullshit to deal with. I'm going to stay with family until I find a place. Put my babies in school and search for a job as well as the perfect SD.

I wonder if I should also look in Jersey. Wonder how the rents are there vs NY...

Given my situation I have not been as available for my current pots and a few have fallen off the burner. But there are many more fish in the sea so its all right.

This is going to be quite a journey. Wish me luck!! And lots of $ugar!! hehe..

Oh shit I forgot to mention.. Mr. Niceguy although sweet as can be is a big ass liar(not that serious). He recently published a book and gave me a copy.. He told me he was 62... In his book it says hes 73! And he tried to scratch it out!! haha Who gives a fuck!! He also told me his wife died like 10yrs ago... err uhh.. His wife is still alive & they live in LI somewhere :P

Why do some people feel the need to lie about shit like that?? Dont you know thats the last thing on my damn mind??

On a side note I do love browsing NYC's craigslist. These men & women crack me up with all their fantasies. lol Maybe one day I will muster up the courage to actually meet someone from there. Make sure we meet at an overly expensive restaurant for the initial meeting... Make him dish out some serious cash in the very beginning.. hehe

Ughh.. I really cant wait to get my life together. I dont understand why people around here keep causing problems for me. The main people being my own damn parents! Just let me live my life!! Sheesh!!!


TakeliaSB♥

2 comments:

Goal Digger said...

NYC vs NJ rent... think about 50% less... look at west new york and union city... those are 10 mins away and super cheap ... safe as we;;

takeliaSB said...

Thanks so much!! I found some great places & the rents are soooo much better than NYC. :)