I have been having the hardest time trying to figure out exactly how much I want to ask as my monthly allowance. Originally I said I would be happy with $2,000-3,000 a month. That was back when I was paying less for rent and only had car insurance, no note and a phone bill.
Recently I said I would love to receive $5,000 a month.
That would cover all my expenses and where Im from I would be living like a fuckin queen!!
However, since I am moving.. My expenses have changed. I do not know exactly how much I am going to be paying for rent but I'm looking at anywhere between $1,000 and $4,000 depending on where. I need to be in at least a 2 bdrm apt. Would love to get a whole house though...
So in reality I am a one man woman but since I left the father of my children a few years ago I have been enjoying the single life. Although I'm not promiscuous.. I always have multiple men in my life. The problem I have with that is that none of them can handle being just friends.. They always want more.
What does that have to do with it? It has taught me how to juggle multiple men at once and ways to get what I want from them. At the moment I actually have.. Let me count, 7 pots I think, that I have been conversing with on a regular basis. Three of which I am seeing this weekend possibly.
I do not like pay per meeting arrangements but many men out there prefer to do things that way. At least at first. I have been offered anywhere from $100- $1,000 per meeting. I have only gone through with it twice. I feel like anywhere under $500 is a waste of time but at the same time I know my worth and $500 does not satisfy me.
Truthfully with that I feel like a cheap hooker but that seems to be a common figure that these fools tend to offer... If the SD offering that amount actually wanted to meet often, say twice a week or more, I would actually be comfortable with that. However if it only on occasion... thats a different story.
I have posted a poll in the side bar and ask my fellow SBs to participate. If you are meeting someone on a per meeting basis what is the lowest amout that you would accept from that person?
Does it depend on the SD? Do you feel like anything less than $500 is worth your time??
As for the monthly allowance. I think the amount should equal double your monthly expenses. That way your bills are paid, you can save a little as well as be able to enjoy other luxuries. This would be ideal for a non-working SB, a college student or a hard working mom, such as myself, who needs a break.
Also, by saving the other half or some of it... you will be able to take care of things for a little while until you acquire another source of income if things go sour with the current SD.
Another question. If a SD cannot afford your monthly allowance(which he should! :P) should you drop him and find someone who can? Or do you keep him as a little side dish for extra cash. Many are not very fond of juggling multiple SDs. As for myself if I can get a few who are offering at the very least $2,000 monthly I would be happy. This gives a little variety so you dont get bored or frustrated being with one man.
If at one point you feel you need a bigger allowance and your main SD cant provide it you, a second or third SD may be the one to provide it to you. Whats the point of being in a monogamous sugar relationship? lol Sugarship?? ha!
Juggling relationships can be difficult sometimes, but as for me I'm good! I keep my house off limits so no unexpected visits. Many do respect that because I do have kids, they know damn well we aint getting busy with babies in the other room! haha
I dont vary my stories much that way I dont forget what I told to who because I basically told them all the same thing..
My excuse for all of this.. Hey I'm young, beautiful, have not had much time to live my life so now Ima do me, Ima have fun, Ima make money the easy way. Been struggling for way too long and now its my time!
TakeliaSB♥♥
Insert .csv File Into Sql Server With Bulk Insert And Reorder Columns
-
I make an ASP.NET application and I want to insert data into my SQL Server
from a CSV file. I did it with this SQL command: BULK INSERT Shops FROM
'C:\..\f...
2 years ago


3 comments:
I think I would like to have 2 SD's giving me $2k each than one SD giving me $4-5k. I think the more one gives, the more intense the relationship is and the more likely they will want and expect to play a larger role in my life... Id like to keep it more casual.
Im still tackling the "how to ask for how much" thing though!!! I have a situation where I know I can get more, but have no idea how to ask for it...even though the worst that can happen is he says no, and the best is that he gives it to me. Aye!
I agree. Depending on how that SD feels, over time he might resent spending so much money if he is not getting everything he wants from the relationship.
Hey SBs out there with the same issue, if you're not getting what you want and are worried that your SB will drop you if he's not getting what he wants, then you're not in a mutually beneficial "sugarship" ;-*
Men are ingrained to do 3 things, profess, provide and protect. Your SB will say you're his and make sure you stay his by providing. If it's a struggle for you, move on. You should not get caught up in something that is not defined. We're all "dating" and it should be simple and fun not an episode of Springer.
How do you ask for what you want - Just ask. You're right he could say no but if he enjoys being around you he will say yes.
My example (which is working quite well) I have an allowance that has grown in the months(cash and gifts, trips etc)I have been with my SB without me asking outright. He wanted to start off as a per visit thing I said no way, is that what you think I am - go get an escort. I'm here to see if we have any chemistry and can potentially have fun w/ea other. (yes, i hit his guilt button but it also told him I'm worth respect and what ever I want). When we got to the point of my needs financially I made him figure it out. He liked the way I looked, smelled, dressed, my figure, blah, blah, that all costs something. I told him "I'm sure you can figure out something that will work for both of us - You're a very smart man and You didn't get to where you are in life without making an investment, and you know you will benefit, because this is all for you. Yes I hit his ego. Twice a week, some weekends, a week trip later. Every time I see him now it's all bout me not money.
If you present yourself as you're worth what you want, you'll get it. You don't have to date everyone to make ends meet - that's like have a million part-time jobs, you don't make money that way, it cost more in the long run in time and energy and then you don't have a life. That defeats the whole purpose of what you're doing right?
;-*
Post a Comment