I had to post this.
One of the guys I met last week. Real sweetheart. Blunt and to the point just like I like it. Monthly allowance, which we did set an good amount, will talk about that later.
Anyway, we set a date for this week and had to cancel last minute.
Reason why is that the day we scheduled for just happened to be his wifes birthday!!
How is it that you dont remember something like that?? Hilarious!!
Shows how much he thinks about his wife, or maybe when we met and scheduled he was a little too wrapped up in me that he forgot about his wife completely... lmao
Insert .csv File Into Sql Server With Bulk Insert And Reorder Columns
-
I make an ASP.NET application and I want to insert data into my SQL Server
from a CSV file. I did it with this SQL command: BULK INSERT Shops FROM
'C:\..\f...
2 years ago


2 comments:
That is funny. My mouth dropped when you said that it was his wife's B-day.
How sad lol...
When did the light bulb go off 4 him that it was & who reminded him? lol
I just started my blog and would love for you to check it out! Please offer any comments and or suggestions.
I've had a sugar daddie b4 so if you have any questions feel free to ask :)
Thank You
Smoochies***
Caramell Seduction
Hi!
He didnt even remember till the day before! Too funny!
Welcome! Ill check out your blog. :)
Post a Comment