Thursday, January 12, 2012

In between dates.

I just got out from a Lunch date and I am excited! This guy was too cute and exactly what I am looking for. We had great conversation and I had him hard as a rock the entire time! It was so funny!

I loved every bit of him! He is a short(my height) Jewish guy. I thought he was going to be much bigger because of his pictures, but to my surprise he was just the right size.

He wants to start the arrangement with me right away! His allowance is $3g a month. Not bad. Will be meeting at the most once a week. Good with me! I left the date with cash in my pocket, a smile on both our faces and wood in his pants. Just how I like it! We will be meeting again next week.

Now I am getting ready for another date later on in Midtown. I cant wait to see this guy! He looks like Morris Chestnut!!!!!!!! Fine as hell! According to his pics...

There is no way my day can get any better!! More details later!

No comments: