Monday, January 2, 2012

Not feeling it.

The guy I flaked out on the other day contacted me and seriously wants to meet. I agreed and scheduled for today. But after speaking with him a few times I'm really not feeling him.

Reason being, everytime I spoke to him all he wants to talk about is sex. How good he is going to make me feel. What turns him on. What turns me on. What am I going to do to him when I see him. How much I am going to like it. Oh and lets not forget the fact that he wants me to send him numerous nude pics to hold him over till we meet.

So annoying!!

I dont talk about sex like that on the phone. It does not turn me on one bit, unless I really like someone and ONLY if I think he has a hot body. Why would it turn me on to fantasize about you?? eww.. I am not entertaining this one bit.

Then add to the fact the amount of time it will take me to travel to him. He lives no where near me!! And when I asked if he could come to the city to see me he said not often and not any time soon. Why should I go out of my way to travel all that way on a first meeting? He should at least come half way!

Oh yea and the amount it will cost me to get there is also ridiculous! Yes, he did offer to pay my transportation fees but, so what? I still have to pay that up front. And what if he flakes out on me and no shows... Given how much he has been calling me I think that is unlikely. But still.

The thing that is really bothering me is every time I try to bring up what the arrangement will be, we briefly speak about how often we will meet and then he changes the subject back to sex...

He wants pay for play and when I attempt to go into detail it never gets that far. He has stated his "allowance" but its not satisfying me. I mean, its not low, but I want more based on what he wants and what I will have to do (travel..) to get it. He is going to have to double it at the very least to make it worth while for me.

Ughhh

I cant do it.

I have re-evaluated my sugar search and I know exactly what I want and yes I am an escort, but I want that part of my life to be distinctively different.  I will not do any pay for play with the SDs because I can easily do that escorting. Why would I spend so much time talking to, meeting and entertaining pots just for p4p??

Im not here to spend my time waiting around for some man, being at his beck and call. When I escort we work on MY time, I tell them when and where. Everything is on MY terms, not theirs. Why should I give that up?

I mean, if the guy was just that fine and took care of ALL my financial needs completely I wouldn't have a huge issue, but at this point, its not there.

I think Im going to call this guy and give him some crazy excuse why I cant meet him and try to seriously speak with him about the allowance situation and travel. I would prefer our first meeting to be at a nice restaurant in the city with great food and wine and good conversation. Not in some hotel getting our rocks off...

But I should probably say fuck this guy because I just checked my inbox on AM and yea.. over 300 new msgs... I am overwhelmed! to say the least, by the number of guys trying to get my attention!! I had to disable my chat because I was speaking with so many guys at one time I couldnt keep track of who was who!!

I gotta get to work replying to these emails! 

Ughh! He has been blowing up my phone all day.

I have a date with this hot guy who reminds me of a young but much better looking Hulk Hogan.. lol Minus all the steroids and overly tanned skin and bleach blonde hair...

What if it really was the hulk ?? LMAO

No comments: