So yesterday I had a couple dates. The first one went well, being that I knew how it was going to turn out and it did.
Basically he cant really do the monthly allowance thing but wants a travel buddy every now and then. We will see if I go through with that.
The next date went just as I thought it would as well. Which is Awesome! He wants exactly what I want, monthly allowance, when we are not together we dont exist, shopping, the whole nine. He is just what I am looking for. We will be meeting up again next weekend to speak and finalize things. But this is just the beginning.
After I left this date, which mind you was at a very nice, classy french restaurant in East Midtown, I ran into this real estate broker. He was very pushy dispite me denying him multiple times. I could see he was not going to quit so I said what the hell.
Why do some guys assume that when a pretty girl says "no" that is code for "try harder"???
He suggested lunch. Ok. Then out of nowhere we walk up to this very nice apartment building on 5th ave and he says why dont we grab some wine before we go up and we can order some chinese...
WTF??
I tell him that there is no way in hell I am coming up to his place 2 minutes after we met. Is this guy fucking crazy???
Still pushing trying to get me upstairs, I did end up waiting in the lobby. Just as I decided to leave he came back down. He suggested we go to some crappy diner and after just coming out of this high end restaurant I said hell no. He asked if I liked Red Lobster...
Well yes I do like Red Lobster, but that is not somewhere I am going to go on a first date with someone your age. Red Lobster is where I would go with friends or family, or even on a date with someone my age. Never with a pot.
I spotted a nice place on 6th ave and we went in for a glass of wine. During the conversation I realized increasingly how much of an idiot he was. His bad relationship with his ex-wife and son. He likes young girls because hes "young at heart". How about "immature", "childish"??
This is the part that made me get up and leave:
When he first approached me I mentioned that he could not afford me. When he brought it up again during our conversation, I told him that I require $5,000 a month and that I just got out of a date who is offering me that and then some.
He says to me. "I cant afford that, maybe that guy just feels bad for you..."
Are you FUCKING Crazy!!!
Enough said.
Why do people always try to turn something positive into a negative.
That was a good half hr of my life completely wasted with that fool. ughh... I wont do that again. I have plenty of other more interesting men fighting for my attention.
Anyway, I have 3 more dates next week and I will give these guys names once I get to know them better. I just hope I'm not jinxing the one that I already have. He just might be the one!
Insert .csv File Into Sql Server With Bulk Insert And Reorder Columns
-
I make an ASP.NET application and I want to insert data into my SQL Server
from a CSV file. I did it with this SQL command: BULK INSERT Shops FROM
'C:\..\f...
2 years ago


2 comments:
Men pay 5000 for those they feel bad for? I really dont get the comment
Seriously.. Dude was retarded.
Post a Comment