Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Am I not clear??

In my sugar search on this new site there are tons of pots and there are tons of guys who are just looking for a quick fuck... Or a free one.

Nothing in this world is free.

I have it clearly stated in my profile that I am looking for an arrangement, something mutually beneficial, and a sugar daddy. Why are guys contacting me and completely ignoring this.

One guy, very sweet, invited me to go on a trip with him. He was going to cover my travel expenses, the hotel, food. But that is where is ended. There was no mention of anything else. No shopping, allowance. He just wanted someone to come and fuck him. Guess he thought it might be cheaper than an escort.

I turned him down.

Another has been emailing me over the past few days and he actually is a little annoying. One of those guys who try too hard to be funny. He asked me if I wanted to meet and I asked him if he was aware of what I was looking for, he replied back with an entire slew of weird kinky sexual experiences he has experienced and that he thinks I might be into. WTF.

What makes any of these guys think I would need to look up a married man to do these things with?

A fuck buddy is not hard for me to come by.

I told him that he was completely off base and that I was looking for an arrangement. lol I have not heard from him since....

Guys Please Read The Profile!!!!

2 comments:

EbonyDivaStar said...

Hey

To start off I LOVEEEEE your blog...keep up the great work (:
My question is I have friends who think about becoming an escort but are afraid of things like entrapment... how do you manage to stay away from things like tht?

takeliaSB said...

First of all, Thank you!!

And second as far as entrapment goes Screen, screen, screen!!!

Do not see anyone without a reference from another girl or who has not been verified by one of the sites like p411 or datecheck.

If he does not have any references I usually look to see if he is a member of any of the message boards. Or I take his name and other info and google him. Some girls call their place of business to speak to them directly.

I find that a little too invasive.

If they do not satisfy any of those needs then I dont see them at all.

Usually if you stick to the high end, meaning dont post on places like backpage, you will not have a problem. Cops mostly look on BP when they make arrests.