Wednesday, May 25, 2011

The Worst sex ever.

I had 2 clients today. And for some reason the sex with both of them was Horrible!

The first guy, I knew from the first time he msgd me that it was gonna be bad. He kept asking the same question over and over and over again!

When he finally got here he asked another 4 times! Total he asked if I had a pimp in 17 different ways! Yes, I counted!

He even had to check the bathroom to see if there was anyone in there hiding! I asked him if he wanted to check the closet too.. He told me I was beautiful, but I had a bad attitude because of the way I talked to him!

Of course I was annoyed that this weirdo kept asking if I was under an agency, if I had a pimp, if someone was gonna come and check on us, if anyone was waiting outside the door, do I work with other girls, if I was msging someone to let them know he was here.... It went on...


Even though I was annoyed I in no way had a "bad attitude"

That's just not me... I keep a smile on my face.

So I try to lead him into getting down to business. I like to keep the condoms and lube on the bed, he sees them and says, "oh you got the condoms out already? you tryna get rid of me already?" Then he proceeds to make dumb comments like that the entire time I tried to fuck him. I started off with a cbj because he had freckles on his penis as well as his entire body.

He talked his way through that so much that I couldn't focus. I couldn't tell if he was enjoying it or not. He kept asking me to kiss him and sticking out his tongue all crazy as if that was my incentive to do so. I told him to brush his teeth before he came and guess what.. He didn't. His breath reeked of cigarettes and stank breath. He wanted me to kiss his neck. Eww he was salty.

Because I wouldn't kiss him he went on and on about how I must think hes ugly, how unfit he was, how a girl like me would never be attracted to him... All while I was riding him! Or trying to! I finally told him to shut the fuck up so I could make him cum so he could get the fuck out of my spot! Well maybe not in so many words...

You know this funny looking muthafucka still wouldn't shut up!

When he finally finished he told me that I wasn't going to make it very far in this business with this "terrible attitude" that I apparently had... I said, "look I have never in my life had sex that was as bad as this" and I asked him if anyone else has ever told him he talks too much. Not surprisingly his answer was yes.

He finally left and my life was so much better because of it. His number will go down in the Do Not See list I have created for myself.

Whats funny about my DNS list is that I have no abusers, no thieves, no dangerous guys. Just fucking weirdos!!

And usually when I get a guy who talks too much they shut their fucking mouth once their dick goes into my pussy!!!!! This guy just couldn't stop!

After that I had a young guy with a beer belly. I figured this might be a little fun because he wasn't that bad looking and wasn't so damn annoying. He just laid there. I couldn't tell if he was enjoying it or not. He made no sound, no pleasurable faces. '

He. Just. Laid. There.

Ive had guys like that before and I usually put on a show, but I guess I was still a little put out because of the first guy but I gave it my all.

Why do middle eastern men have smaller penises than Chinese men??

But yea as far as sex, today was the worst sex Ive had in my entire life!



Id rather get raped by Dominique Strauss-Kahn then to go through that again! Of course with me it would have been role play and he wouldn't have ended up in jail... haha

2 comments:

Marina said...

hahaha Girl it is so true!!! Middle Eastern men do have smaller and skinnier pricks than the Asian boys.

Oh man, I am sorry about what happened to you. Sounds disastrous!
I don't worry about guys telling me that I have a bad attitude or not...If I have a bad attitude usually it's because they are being dick heads...

Don't take it personally. Just move on, there are always better days ;)

takeliaSB said...

It was indeed disastrous. Ive never met anyone so strange in that way. And for him to make it out like it was ME that was the problem! I had to laugh!
Go figure why this guy has never been married... AND IM SURE NEVER WILL BE