Had this guy. He came in as usual I asked him to take a shower... Which he did.
Came in and I started to get down to business when, I caught a strong whiff!!!!
I told him to please wash up again and this time scrub scrub scrub!!
Which he did.
When he came back... Same thing!!
ughh... How does someone not know they smell like that!?!?!
Had to ask him to leave and as he was getting dressed I saw his drawers...
ICK!! Is all i can say...
I mean that must be where the skid marks go to die or something!!
I was so happy to see him leave. He was a complete slob! But whats funny is that he is very well put together, very nicely dressed. But once you get down to those tighty whites.....
SMH..
He really didnt know he smelled like that. Im sure he never washes his ass...
Another to go down in the DNS list... *sigh*
______________________________________________________
Aside from that..
It was FLEET WEEK!!!
I absolutely loved seeing all the hot young and sexy men walking around in their uniforms. They were everywhere! I even had a few come for a visit and yes mama took care of those sexy Navy boys!
I love men who serve the country. So disciplined and CLEAN!!! And they know how to treat a lady.. Most of the time. I used to date a drill Sargent a few years ago and man are those guys controlling. I had to drop his ass. He was fine though and Im sure would have proposed very quickly. He was so infatuated with me.
I realize that I post a lot about the negative experiences I've had. But the thing is when its good its good. What can I say. A hot guy came by we had great sex and he left...
I'm an emotional blogger. lol. I post about the things that drive me crazy. Like funky ass clients who don't know they are funky...
Insert .csv File Into Sql Server With Bulk Insert And Reorder Columns
-
I make an ASP.NET application and I want to insert data into my SQL Server
from a CSV file. I did it with this SQL command: BULK INSERT Shops FROM
'C:\..\f...
2 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment