Wednesday, June 8, 2011

I love Guidos!!


OMG

Since its been so hot its like all the fine young guys are saving up thier pennies to come see me.

I have never been into the Jerseylicious Guido type guys but after having sex with a few of them I cant get enough.

Damn!! These men are fine!! And the one who just left.. I would fuck him for free!!

All the muscles and tan skin... OMG I LOVE IT!!!

I also had a guy come by who reminded me of the chinese guy from The Hangover!! He was so cute and so funny!! And he had a big dick!! It was good..

Haha

I'm loving this...

2 comments:

PearlsNDiamonds said...

Wow. Jersey Shore type of guys will always be hot! So lucky you found one of them though!

Chicago Sugar said...

I've never had the pleasure!! Haha

Follow me, please. I'm new! :)

xoxo