Sunday, October 16, 2011

Hookers of America

I really do not like how this industry is portrayed by the media and people who know absolutely nothing about it. If you have not done the work then how can you make an educated guess on what its like.

There are only 2 extremes that the public lean towards when they think of sex workers.

The glamorous high end, with endless partys, shopping, vain, shallow, gold-digging, materialistic, self centered women, who are not smart enough to hold down a job but are smart enough to take a man for all he's worth. Women who use men and steal away husbands and break up families. Sugar babies are often placed in this category.

The second is even more stereotyped and what people identify the most when they hear sex worker, hooker, prostitute, escort, and even sugar baby.

When they hear these terms they often immediately think of street walkers, drug addicts, cheap $20 BJs, sex in dark alleys & the back seats of cars for very low prices. People tend to think only the worst. They are conditioned to believe that all sex workers are victims of child molestation, have pimps who beat the hell out of them, or suffer from a horrible addiction that they sell thier bodies to fund.

These views and stereotypes are FAR from true. For most at least.

To speak for myself, I have never been molested, I do not do ANY drugs, nor do I drink alcohol. I am not the typical gold digger... I am college educated. I am very business minded.

I have thought this through extensively before I decided that this is what I wanted to do.

After working in this industry I can honestly say I really enjoy doing it. I do not regret any choice that I have made. To be honest, you really can't though. If you are doing this because you have to and not because you want to, that's a problem.

Just as with any profession. You are going to be miserable if you spend your life working a job you hate. Do not do this if you do not like sex. Do not do this if you have an issue with women who have 1 night stands. Do not do this if you feel disgusting after having random sex with someone you don't know. Do not do this if you have to get drunk or high in order to have sex with your client.

The kind of woman it takes to be an escort is confident, open minded, highly sexual, and comfortable in her own skin. You should have a nice body with a great pair of tits, a pretty pussy which you keep neatly trimmed or shaved. Nice hair, smooth skin, and a pretty face, as well as nice soft hands and feet.

You will come across a ton of weirdos and time wasters. But depending on your market the majority of the clients are regular guys who just need some sex. They either work too hard to have time to find a girlfriend or wife, or they just want what their wives are not giving them. Sometimes they simply have an issue with monogamy and do not want a mistress.

Life as an escort can be as fabulous as you want it to be.

I am a High End Escort.

I enjoy what I do.

This has taught me a lot about myself, about running a business, about marketing, among many other things.

I briefly worked the low end (even though my rates weren't low, its about where you advertise and what you offer) just to see what it is like. I can honestly say that you need to stick to the high end and you won't have anything to worry about.

I have toured and I loved it. Different places and new people make things exciting. However I will always love the city.

I have seen girls who work for very high prices but are not getting any business. I have seen girls who charge as low as $150/hr and less. And my question to them is:

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU THINKING?????

I'm sure they get a TON of business, but your not helping yourself. You are selling yourself way too short.

I have met great guys who pay my rate happily with tip because they know that I am well worth it, as well as those asshole bargain hunters who complain about how high my rate is and ask for discounts and half hr rates. Those guys I don't even waste my time with. I usually tell them to kick rocks and find someone cheaper.

Make sure you screen your clients well, check references, and stay communicated. Do your research.

This is not for everyone but for those who can do it stay confident. Never let an outside opinion make your decision for you. Those who do not approve and try to put you down for what you do can kick rocks too.

Always remember that this is a business. The goal is to aim to please the client but you never have to do them any favors. They will take as long as you are offering, but most of these guys like to negotiate. If they want to see you they will pay your rate without fuss.

Also do not misrepresent yourself. Clients don't take too well with fakes. You don't have to put your face out there but don't steal another girls pics. Not cool.

It's not always glamorous, but if your like me you will love it.

Hell, my last client fucked me so good. Kept me for a few hours, so obviously I left very happy. I can't wait to see him again!

Clients like that make it all worth while.

1 comment:

Regal said...

Babe, you are so right. Highly sexual ladies get into this profession. That is what got me checking into the escorting business. I would say we are women who know what we want and aren't afraid to get it! We have a ball of guts and confidence. That we simply can't shrug off.

I waited for 2 months to get my first job of $7500 usd. But If I were to have agreed on a $850-$1000 usd(my full commission stated) per hour job, I would have to at least 3-4 assignments in a week. Minimum escort rate in my country that I will get is $850, meaning the client is charged at $1150-$1500.

I was lectured many times by my pimp to go for high volume and earn more because he says most man will not wanna pay more than $1500 for an hour unless I'm a super model or actress.

But anyway, I have dabbled in webcamming as a stripper model then escorting..now that I've found this sugar baby gig, I don't think I will go back to escorting for a long while. Although, I am all for it. To save as much money as I can before my looks and bum start to get more stretch marks.

I'm 23 by the way. xx Stay in touch? xx