Am I wrong because I enjoy the company of my clients more than I enjoy the company of anyone else in my life????
Am I wrong for doing the things that I have to do in order for my children to have the things that they need?
Am I wrong for not giving a fuck what anyone else thinks about the things that I do?
Am I wrong for attempting to keep other people out of my issues even though they insist on butting in??
Am I wrong???
Why do people insist on trying to make me feel bad about they way I feel about things? Why is it that people say one thing but do another. When it all comes down to it, the people who are supposed to be there for you, the people who are supposed to give you the support that you need, they are never there.
I am so sick and tired of this. I have not a single friend or family member who I can trust or who I can depend on.
My biggest issue is that I hardly ask anyone for anything, I NEVER ask people for money. But people always act like I owe them something, people always treat me like shit. Its the little things. I think its crazy because its my nature to care about everyone around me. Its my nature to give even though I hardly get anything in return. I think I need to change this about myself.
I am so fucking tired of this shit. No matter who it is, its always the same damn thing. I dont know if its me or what. I think Im too fucking nice.
I dont care anymore. Looks like when all is said and done Im going to have to kick a few more people to the side.
Im tired of people hurting me, even when they dont know they are. Im tired of feeling attacked for any bit of nothing I do.
Just in case you are wondering where this is coming from, heres an example that happened just today:
I wasnt feeling well because I ate a cupcake last night, make my stomach cramp like crazy! I think I have food poisoning and I was nauseated all fucking day. Someone asked me to do something so of course I didnt do it right away and of course they continued to nag about it.
Next thing I know they are ganging up on me jumping in my face because I apparently have this "attitude" and Im so "mad about whatever" and I also "have issues" that I need to work on...
....
Seriously??
I didnt think it was that big of a deal, and not one time did I disrespect anyone so why the hell am I the one being disrespected. This type of crap happens all the time.
These are the same fucking people who claim to be so much better than everyone and they dont EVER fight. Such bullshit!! Why do people have to pretend to be so much better than others.
I dont get that shit. We are all the same. If I would have yelled at them and said how I really feel then I would be the one thats wrong. Either way I cant win and I am Done!
Oh yea...
I forgot to mention the part where my fam went digging and then told everyone about my website...
Fucking perverts all in my shit and telling all their friends.
And people always wonder why I cut so many people off.. People always wonder why I never call them. I have no fucking reason to. Why would I want to talk to you when you take everything I do or say and twist it into something negative so that you can have some crazy story to tell your friends.
But I am the one who has issues.
Im DONE!
Insert .csv File Into Sql Server With Bulk Insert And Reorder Columns
-
I make an ASP.NET application and I want to insert data into my SQL Server
from a CSV file. I did it with this SQL command: BULK INSERT Shops FROM
'C:\..\f...
2 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment