Friday, December 30, 2011

Im not a flake... Im NOT a FLAKE!! IM NOT A FLAKE!!!!

lol

Yea. I kinda did flake on this guy. The one from AM who I was supposed to meet today. He lives a good 2 hours away from me and I am NOT a morning person. Shit I wake up at 2pm! (cuz I got it like that!)

I wanted to go but my internal clock wouldnt let me, plus I missed his call and just saw it... 5 hours later!!

As I posted in the comment on the post below, I am very used to dealing with fakes. I have met tons of guys who give me the same shit he gave. Wants to meet me and take me shopping, give me a little cash, go to dinner, see if we click. Oh yea and he is very well endowed. Usually they are full of shit, and I guess I assumed the same with him.

I told him my sizes not expecting for him to actually pick up something for me, but he really did! He got a cute little set from VS because he loves lingerie.

How sweet.


______________________________________________________________

You know what. It hasnt even been 24hrs and I can tell already that this is much better for me. I enjoy being pursued, and I am the last woman to chase after a man. Thats the biggest difference I see. On SA there are so many girls compared to the number of guys you are literally competing for the guys attention. That is so! not me.

No man I am talking to should be hit on as much as I am especially when he looks like Mr. Peabody! Or Sasquatch!! LMAO

I am the center of attention everywhere I go and thats how I prefer it.
______________________________________________________________

Im thinking about opening a FB page. Im not really into FB and dont even use it to keep up with RL friends and fam. But I would love to meet other babes and see the faces behind the blogs. Im not about the drama at all, I have heard how some people do. But if I do decide to open a FB I will put the badge on the side.

Im tired of the people I have been around and some new and pretty faces would be awesome! As well as some buddies to party with in the city!

If anyone is in NYC and would like to meet up sans FB shoot me an email!

takeliasb@gmail.com

2 comments:

Georgina SB said...

I'm curious- what do you tell your friends about what you do? Obviously you don't tell your friends the truth? None of my friends know that I'm s sugar baby..

takeliaSB said...

My close friends know what I do and have even dabbled in it themselves. But with everyone else I don't really talk about it. I do quite a few things to make money on my own, that everyone already knows about, so its not like I depend on any of the guys I meet or escorting.

If anyone were to ask, I just tell them one of the other things I do or Sometimes when I'm bored I temp so i tell them Im a receptionist or something. Depends on who I am talking to.