Over the past 3 days literally every single client only wanted to give and or recieve head. One guy insisted he wanted to basically fuck my face like it was my pussy.. I had to stop him several times and explain why he couldnt go so hard.. lol He really got off on seeing his cock hit the inside of my cheek while I held the heels of my hooker boots.
Guys and their kinks man..
Another insisted he needed to make me cum at least 6 or 7 times. I had to explain to him that after a while I get really sensitive and need a rest inbetween.. this guy told me he loved me after our 2 hr session.. and wants to take me out to dinner. Hes at least 60.
Yea Im already used to being seen with someone who could be my grandad. Haha dont judge me!
Another booked me for 3 hrs and insisted on eating me out poorly the entire time.. lol not to mention he was drugged up on Extasy. Beside being all figity, he was a really nice guy and cool to be around. He was so cute and in the music industry. He kept telling me how I drive him crazy.
I have that affect on alot of guys.
This has been quite a weekend and business is great!
Oh and I had another guy tell me I didnt look like my pics! I was so confused I asked the very next one to tell me what he thought and he thought those guys were fucking nuts!
I think that was just thier exit strategy because they couldnt pay up..
So Ive been laying on my back with random well paying mens faces in my puss all weekend, my hair is done for, so its about that time for a different hairstyle again!!
Gosh. This isnt for everyone. It takes a toll but truthfully I am not fazed. I still like it and would take it anyday over a regular job. Shit I just made a months pay in 3 fucking days! So fuck that shit!
All I gotta learn is to stop waiting till Im down to my last couple hundred in discretionary money, to go back to work. It makes me lazy and I tend to spend too much.
Consistency is what I need!
My new favorite app from android market is Daily Money. Very good way to keep track of income, spending habits and balances.
Its a foggy day in NYC! I gotta say even though the school system sucks ass so far I love this place. The fashion. The music. The people. I absolutely love the men! The guys I have been with have been very good to me. I try to come off all sweet and innocent and they eat it all up and try so hard to take care of me... for the most part. Lol
My boo Mr. P is back from overseas and I was really glad to see him. Its funny because since he was a client and now not so much I didnt know if it would feel right to charge him. So I didnt. But he gave me money anyway because he knew I was dealing with alot personaly and wanted me to rest for the rest of the night. So sweet. Hmm..
I keep forgeting to get my damn nails done! Someone remind me in the morning!! Lol jk
Oh yea.. One more thing. See Ive had my share of guys ask me to give them a shower, no matter what color I always turn them down. This guy called me so many times requesting it so I said its disgusting but I will try it because he was willing to pay a very large amount of money for it. When it came down to it he asked to me:
"So you are ok with me giving you the brown and golden shower right?"
...............................................
HOLD the fuck UP!!!!
*Screeches to a halt*
.................
There is no way in hell! I know of quite a few girl who do this, but I myself will never, ever, ever........... ever! Be one of them...
I had to block that guy from contact, I was so disgusted that he kept calling.
I said it before and this is another lesson for me. Dont go over your boundaries. Money in this business is easy to come by. There might be bad days but the good days weigh them out. Money is never a reason to overstep the boundaries you set for yourself.
I need to remember that myself... lol
No comments:
Post a Comment