Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Tell me why...


I was doing incalls earlier today and had about 3 clients come by...

Tell me why each and every one of them walked out saying that I am obviously not the girl in the pictures!?!!!!!!???!

Im pissed...

I paid for this room and made no money on it at all!!!

So frustrating...

I take pride in the fact that I NEVER EVERRRR use fake pics! I did change my hair but other than that my body is the same. I dont show my face so its not like its so obvious that its not me.

Those are my real pics!!

The last guy made me so mad... I told him to google me, my number and tinyeye my pics. There should be absolutely no one else and no other number using these pics!

He didnt want to here it. He said there is no way that I am the same girl...

WTF.. Do I look ugly today? They must not like my short hair...

Ive never had a problem when I wore it long.

Maybe I should keep it the same way I usually wear it...

I kinda figured something like this would happen if I did something different to my hair. I miss having something different every other week..

Men are just as shallow and picky as women are.

4 comments:

AsianBarbie said...

Were those guys blind or what? I know how a haircut/style/color can change a girls looks but damn I dont think it would make you look completely different?!

Honestly, Men are idiots lol Dont let what happened keep you down and do what makes you happy :)

I will be getting my hair cut this week for a new look ^__^

XOXO

Eden said...

As a girl who experiments with hair, I can assure you that some men do care about those changes more than we appreciate, and I'm sure if they are parting with money they will kick up even more of a fuss :-( When I was online sugar dating, I had a pic of me with long dark hair and although I kept the length, I decided to braid it. Many men didn't care, some welcomed the change, but I remember one made a comment about it which had undertones that I had deceived him. It almost made me feel like I was the equivalent of an obese people who posts pics of themselves 10 years previously when they were slim and modelesque!

I don't know what range your clients are but I'm sure men will be fussier the more money they spend and even moreso if you advertise yourself as high-class. I could make a suggestion: you could perhaps but a disclaimer in your pic that you change your hair on occasion, you could warn the client by phone on the day of appointment or you could wear a wig/clip-in extensions for some clients so what they see in the pics is what they get. They are ideas! But at the end of the day, I hope your money hasn't been harmed too much.

Marina said...

Hi girl,

I would go with what Eden recommended...just write some where in the advertisement that you have different hair...or get new photos taken.

If you think about it from the clients perspective it makes sense. If I were to go see a male escort, and I saw photos of him with black hair down to his shoulders....I would prefer that he had those same hair when I got to our appointment. Because, I chose him based on physical attraction via photos....Not like I was attracted to his personality...usually that comes later :)

Not trying to bash you...just saying you can look at it from their point of view ;)

Also, I know a very hot escort that has photos with short black hair (which is actually a wig)...her natural hair are thick gorgeous brown curls! And she makes sure to write on her website that her natural hair is not black and short .... And that clients can request the wig if they find it exciting.

takeliaSB said...

Thanks ladies! These guys were just assholes. The last one I was so releived he said it cuz he was fat, ugly, with bottlecap glasses! *shudders*

Ima stick to my shit and do my hair the way I want. Its not like it looks bad, u know. I got compliments from everyone else. Whacha gonna do?