I had this one client. He booked me for an hr. He came in, we chatted for a little bit and he seemed a little nervous. I had to take his clothes off for him cause he was so shy. Then we started to get down to business... the whole time he couldn't keep his eyes off of me!
What is it with the weird clients!? I mean, i dont mind it... i just felt really awkward with this one. He stared at my face the entire time, never looked in a different direction. All of his attention was focused on my face.
I couldnt tell if he was having a good time or not... he just had this funny, blank stare. Didnt move at all, just laid there and let me do all the work. Never said a word after he took his clothes off. Never touched my tits.. nothing!
So, what did i do? I put on a show! I closed my eyes and pretended i was fucking my vibrator! ..... lol
I moaned, shuddered, shaked, screamed out! Made him feel like i was having the time of my life with the tiny penis that was inside of me...
When he came, which was only after a few minutes, he layed next to me still staring as we chatted some more. He said he had a really good time and he can go back to work with a smile on his face.
Then he says, "wow, you must meet some weird guys doing this."
Lol, seriously so far your one of them, dude.
Plus! I had another guy who repeatedly asked if he could go raw... ughh and hes married too!
Im so lost.. i just dont get it.. lol
Why?!!? Why?!!?
Where are all the normal guys?? :P
3 comments:
Hey girl :)
I totally know where you are coming from LOL...I get guys who are just as you described and also those who get into it.
I say...see him again, and he might come around...sometimes these guys need to see a lady a few times before they relax and start acting normal.
If he doesn't ...or it continues creeping you out just don't see him. That's what I do with people that make me feel uncomfortable.
Normal guys?! LOL...tell me what normal is...:p
@M
LOL I don't think there is a such thing as normal anymore. Ever since I got into all of this with all the craziness I've seen I think I'm immune to it all now.
This particular guy was way too nervous. He was fine when he had his clothes on but once I got them off was when the weirdness started. Then when he put them back on he was fine again. Lol I had to ask a few times if he was alright. :P
The guys I date normally are nothing like these men. They are the kind who take charge in and out of the bedroom. And its funny because I'm seriously not interested in 'normal guys' anymore.
I meet new guys all the time but no one has caught my eye. All I can think when I see them is.. 'I wonder how small his dick is?' or 'I wonder if he can afford me...' haha
LOL that's funny!
But yea...the guy obviously has self esteem issues...
:) Keep on posting girly!
Post a Comment